Hydrogen chloride detector - HCl gas
Widespread in many industrial and technical environments, the hydrogen chloride detector, whether fixed or portable, can monitor HCl concentrations in different environments. After having identified a dangerous concentration, the HCl detector will alert its user in order to evacuate the dangerous zone.
Also known as hydrochloric acid (as an aqueous solution), hydrogen chloride or HCl, is used in many applications: metallurgical industry (particularly metal pickling), plastics industry, glues, manufacturing fertilizers, cleaning products, dyes manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, photographic products and metal salts. Find here our equipment selection dedicated to monitoring this gas.
- Starting at $1,643.40Quickview
- Starting at $2,238.15Quickview
- Starting at $344.33Quickview
- Starting at $646.93Quickview
- Starting at $459.11Quickview
- Starting at $1,072.64Quickview