|Sensor||Gas||Formula||CAS||Measuring range||Relative sensibility|
|H2O2||Hydrogen peroxide||H2O2||7722-84-1||0-20 ppm||-|
|HCL||Hydrogen chloride||HCL||7647-01-0||0-30 ppm||1.00|
|HCL||Nitric acid||HNO3||7697-37-2||0-30 ppm||1.00|
|HCL||Hydrogen bromide||HBr||10035-10-6||0-30 ppm||1.00|
|HCL||Phosphoryl chloride||POCl3||10025-87-3||0-30 ppm||1.00|
|HCL||Phosphorus trichloride||PCl3||7719-12-2||0-30 ppm||3.00|
|HCL||Hydrogen fluoride||HF||7664-39-3||0-30 ppm||0.66|
X-am 5100 H2O2, HBr, HCl, HF, HNO3, N2H4, PCl3 or POCl3 gas detector
TheDräger X-am 5100 portable single gas detector has been designed for measuring gases and vapors like hydrazine (N2H4), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), hydrogen chloride (HCl), nitric acid (HNO3), hydrogen bromide (HBr), phosphoryl chloride (POCl3), phosphorus trichloride (PCl3) or hydrogen fluoride (HF).
Very easy to use, with a large LCD display, visual audible and vibrating alarms, the X-am 5100 represents a solid value in its category. Detailed description
The X-am 5100 single gas detector assets
The Dräger X-am 5100 gas detector is a portable single gas detector for H2O2, HBr, HCl, HF, HNO3, N2H4, PCl3 or POCl3 monitoring. It provides continuous, accurate and reliable measurement in the fields of petroleum product manufacturing, sanitary packaging, corrosion protection or space production.
- Light, robust (insensitive to shocks, shakes and electromagnetic radiation) and practical (portable hand-held format)
- Triple Alarm: Visual (360 °), Audible (Multi-tones) and Vibrating
- Very easy to use: Only two keys
Gases detected by the X-am 5100 monitor
Dräger X-am 5100 detector technical specifications
- H2O2 sensor measuring range: 0-20 ppm
- N2H4 sensor measuring range: 0-5.0 ppm
- Measuring range / relative sensitivity (HCl sensor) :
- 0 to 30 ppm HCl (hydrochloric acid) / 1.00
- 0 to 30 ppm HNO3 (nitric acid) / 1.00
- 0 to 30 ppm HBr (hydrogen bromide) / 1.00
- 0 to 30 ppm POCl3 (phosphryl chloride) / 1.00
- 0 to 30 ppm PCl3 (phosphorus trichloride) / 3.00
- 0 to 30 ppm HF (hydrogen fluoride) / 0.66
- Detection limit : 1 ppm / Resolution : 0.1 ppm
- Temperature : –20 to +50 / Pressure : 700 to 1 300 / Humidity : 10 to 95 % H. R.
- Protection : IP 54
- Alarms : - Visual : 180° / Sound : multi-tones > 90 dB à 30 cm & vibrating
- Battery life (h) : > 200 / Charging time (h) : <4
- Compatible sensors : XS H2O2, XS Hydrazine, XS HF/HCL
- Data logger: retrivable using an infrared interface > 1000h at a recording interval of 1 value per minute
- Dimensions (l × h × p) : 47 x 129 x 55 mm / Poids : 220 g
- Certifications :
- ATEX : IM1ExiaIMa II 1G Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
- IECEx : ExiaIMa Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
- CSA us : Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D TC T4/T3 Class I, Zone 0, A/Ex ia IIC T4/T3 /Ga
- CE marking: Electromagnetic compatibility (Guideline 2004/108/EC)
The X-am 5100 associated to the X-zone 5500 area gas monitor
The X-zone 5500 area gas monitor transforms the X-am 510 gas detector 0 into a powerful, innovative zone monitoring device (also called construction site area monitor) and suitable for many applications.
A patented combination for increased safety: in addition to portable devices for individual monitoring, these area monitoring devices are placed where dangerous gases are likely to be present . p>
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
GASTEC colorimetric tubes - Point gas measurementStarting at $76.95
Toxic gas optical monitoring system - SPM FlexOn quotation
Area gas monitor - X-zone 5500Starting at $3,612.58