Gas detector with sampling pump - MIDAS
MIDAS is a gas detector with integrated sampling pump, 4-20 mA linear output, alarm relays for actuators and TCP/IP Ethernet communication. This gas detector is widely used in industry and research centers and covers most toxic gases to monitor. Detailed description
Gas detector with integrated sampling pump
Equipped with a rugged gas sampling pump, the MIDAS® gas detector with interchangeable sensors can monitor locations up to 30 meters away from the transmitter. In standard version, Midas features a flexible power supply and communication platform with 3 integrated relays, an analog 4-20 mA output and a digital Modbus/TCP Ethernet output.
This high performance gas detector is an universal trasmission platform which can detect most toxic gases that need to be monitored in industrial environments such as AsH3, B2H6, BCl3, BF3, Br2, CH4, Cl2, ClF3, ClO2, CO, CO2, F2, GeH4, H2Cl2Si, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, NF3, NH3, NO, NO2, N2O, O2, O3, PH3, POCL3, SF6, Si2H6, SiH4, SO2, TEOS or WF6.
MIDAS® toxic gas detector assets
Thanks to its pre-calibrated smart sensor ready for use, sensor replacement can be made quickly and easily without any tool. In addition to configuration, test and calibration menus protected with password, bright LEDs and an intuitive and interactive menu featuring icons enable instant alert in case of gas detection or when an alarm threshold is reached.
- An option-free ALL-IN-ONE detector!
- Ruged sampling pump to draw samples up to 30 meters
- TCP/IP Ethernet communication for direct access to the detector via communication (network or web)
- Measurement 4-20 mA linear output
- Alarm relays for actuators (2 alarm relays and 1 fault relay)
- Large LCD display for measurement readout and MIDAS detector setup
- Pre-calibrated "smart" sensors, alarm thresholds and integrated calibration certificate
MIDAS® gas detector technical specifications
- Sensor cartridge: smart sensor with integrated electronic calibration certificate
- Detected gases: AsH3, B2H6, BCl3, BF3, Br2, CH4, Cl2, ClF3, ClO2, CO, CO2, F2, GeH4, H2Cl2Si, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, NF3, NH3, NO, NO2, N2O, O2, O3, PH3, POCL3, SF6, Si2H6, SiH4, SO2, TEOS, WF6.
- Operating voltage: 24 V CC (nominal) +/- 10 %
- Alarm relays: 3 potential-free relays (1.0 A at 30 VDC or 0.5 A at 125 VAC) configurable NO or NF
- Integrated aspirated pump system: 500 ml/min flow
- Sampling time: 2 to 30 seconds maximum
- Hose length: up to 30 meters with FEP hose according to gases
- Analog output: isolated linear output from 0 to 22 mA with fault and event report
- Communication: Ethernet TCP/IP
- Event logger: to see sensor history (via communication TCP/IP)
- Report generation patented technology to confirm potential gas release and avoir false alarms
- Approvals: ETL according to UL 61010B and CSA-C22.2 n° 1010.1-92
- Dimensions: 120 x 63 x 150 mm (H x L x D) / Weight: 800 grams
- Wall-mounting with 2 pre-drilled holes on back base
MIDAS® gas detector fields of application
MIDAS® gas detector is a gas monitoring system that can respond to presence of almost any gas used or released in semiconductor application and any other industrial production. Featuring a gas sampling pump, analog and relay outputs and above all a Modbus/TCP Ethernet communication, this gas detector is particularly well-suited for most of industrial applications...
- Digital gas controller - MX32NStarting at $810.38
- Gas Controller - Touchpoint PlusOn quotation
- Triple lens rotating beacon - FT883 (flashing light)Starting at $203.13
- Exotic gas detector (rare gases) - PortaSens IIStarting at $1,800.87