Single point Chemcasette tape-based gas detector - SPM Flex
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Honeywell SPM FLEX is a toxic gas optical analysis system with high performance, rapid response time, insensitive to interference and using the patented Chemcassette technology. It is particularly suitable for monitoring very dangerous gases such as nitric acid (HNO3), sulfuric acid (H2SO4) or isocyanates (TDI, HDI, MDI).
This advanced technology combines chemically-impregnated paper color change with a very powerful optical analysis system. Measurements are targeted, precise and rapid at extremely low concentration levels, with ppb resolution (part per billion). Detailed description
The Chemcassette technology
Gases sampled by a sampling pump are sent to a strip of chemically impregnated paper. In reaction with the target gas, the paper strip will change color to be analyzed by a very powerful optical system. It is a very precise method for analyzing the most sensitive toxic gases, such as hydrides, mineral acids, oxidants or amines.
Optical toxic gas analysis system SPM FLEX
- Chemcassette patented technology insensitive to interference
- Integrated sampling pump - Rapid response for target gas detection
- Sensitivity to gas (in ppb) with physical proof
- Interchangeability of Chemcassettes
- Reduced maintenance and no dynamic calibration
- Digital concentration display
- Ethernet computer communication (MODBUS TCP / IP)
- USB port for data recovery
- More than 50 available gases (toxic, corrosive or pyrophoric)
A configuration for each application
The SPM FLEX toxic gas optical analysis system has many options ensuring reliable detection for each particular application:
- Fixed or portable version on battery
- The sampling pump capacity can go up to 30 meters for certain gases
- Possibility of adding a remote display and a remote alarm acknowledgment.
SPM FLEX technical specifications
- Detection technique: Chemcassette® detection system (chemical cassette with 7 specific gas families)
- Use: Device used as much as fixed detection or as portable monitor.
- Flow system: Automatic flow control with internal bypass system, sampling up to 30.48 m
- User interface: 4 large buttons, 3.5 ”color LCD screen, web server
- Alarm threshold: 2 levels generally defined at half the exposure limit value and when it is reached.
- Response time: 10 seconds
- Alarm indication: Visual (LED), Sound (90 dB siren at 1m)
- Output signals: - Concentration + fault alarm relay (SPDT) - Linear outputs 4-20 mA - Measurement signal feedback - Ethernet communication - USB 2.0 or later port - Digital screen
- Data recording: Up to 3 months (one measurement every 15 seconds without reading the gas, 1 measurement every second in presence of gas) - 1500 last events
- Relay ratings: 250 Vac at 6 A
- Operating temperatures: 0 to 40 ° C (basic device)
- Power supply: 100 - 240 Vac / 50 - 60 Hz
- Battery: Lithium ion Battery life: 6 hours depending on use
- Housing: fiberglass
- Protection index: IP65 NEMA 4X
- Dimensions / Weight: H x W x D: 312 x 183 x 163 mm / 4.1 kg
- Certifications: - UL 61010-1 / CSA-C22.2 - IEC 61010-1
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.