B12 ATI gas transmitter - Fixed gas detector
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The B12 gas transmitter is a loop-fed toxic gas detector which provides a 4-20 mA linear signal proportional to the measured gas concentration. An optional LCD screen allows ambient concentrations reading on the front of the device
It is a 2-wire gas transmitter particularly suitable for exotic gases detection such as alcohol, bromine, diborane, fluorine, hydrogen fluoride, formaldehyde, germane, iodine, oxide of ethylene, ozone, phosgene or hydrogen peroxide. Detailed description
B12 gas transmitter technical specifications
- Power supply: 12-28 VDC / Output: 4-20mA
- Load resistance: 675 ohms maximum at 24VDC
- Settings: by potentiometers (zero and sensitivity) mounted on the electronic card
- Accuracy: ± 5% of the value
- Repeatability: ± 1% of span
- Linearity: ± 5% of span
- Case: NEMA 4X polystyrene, optional LCD display.
- Operating temperature: 0 to + 50 ° C
- Cell material: Noryl
- Weight: 0.4 kg
Main advantages of the B12 gas detectors
- Direct measurement with fast response time
- Minimum maintenance
- Low consumption
- Optional LCD display
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.