iBrid MX6 Multi gas detector (combustible, toxic gas and VOC )
The iBrid MX6is the most versatile six gas detector on the market. With several hundred possible gas sensor combinations and a wide range of configuration parameters, it detects explosive combustible gases, toxic, asphyxiating and VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
The iBrid MX6 is available in the classical diffusion version or with a remote gas sampling pump. This easily adaptable (and removable) pump allows gas sampling up to 30 meters away. Detailed description
The iBrid MX6 Industrial scientific 6 gas detector
The iBrid MX6 multi gas detector can simultaneously monitor up to 6 gases from a wide range of cells: detection of explosive combustible gases, solvents and hydrocarbons, Cl2 (chlorine), CO (carbon monoxide), CO2 (carbon dioxide), ClO2 (dioxide chlorine), H2 (hydrogen), H2S (hydrogen sulfide), HCl (hydrochloric acid), HCN (cyanidric acid), NO (nitrogen monoxide), NO2 (nitrogen dioxide), NH3 (ammonia), O2 (oxygen), PH3 (phosphine), SO2 (sulfur dioxide) & VOC (PID 10.6 eV lamp for the detection of volatile organic compounds).
The Industrial Scientific iBrid MX6 gas detector clearly displays real-time measurements in ppm or % by volume. Thanks to an intuitive menu and a 5-key navigation pad, each user is able to quickly configure the various parameters and functionalities of the device.
iBrid MX6 multigas detector technical specifications
- Combustible gases / Methane: catalytic diffusion and/or infrared absorption
- CO2: infrared absorption
- Oxygen and toxic gases: electrochemical
- Volatile organic compounds: Photoionization (PID)
- Display: STN colored graphic LCD
- Case material: Lexan/ABS/stainless steel with rubber protective overmold
- 135 mm x 77 mm x 43 mm (5,3" x 3,05" x 1,7") – without pump
- 167 mm x 77 mm x 56 mm (6,6" x 3,1" x 2,2") – with pump
409 g (14,4 oz) - without pump ; 511 g (18,0 oz) - with pump
- Power supply/run time:
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery: usually 24 hours
- Lithium-ion rechargeable extended battery: usually 36 hours
- AA disposable alkaline batteries: usually 10.5 hours
- IECEx/ATEX: EEx ia d IIC T4 Equipment group and category: II 2G
- UL: Class I, Groues A,B,C,D T4 ; AEx ia d IIC T4
- CSA: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4
Included with the device: universal charger, nylon carrying case, belt clip, hand strap, tool and calibration kit, user manual and quick start guide, training CD-ROM, hydrophobic dust filter and sampling hose (in aspirated mode).
- Portable photoionization detector, PID gas monitor - X-am 8000 PIDStarting at $2,549.68
- X-am 8000 portable 7 gas monitor - Combustible, toxic gases & VOC (PID)Starting at $2,549.68