Exotic gas detector (rare gases) - PortaSens II
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Portasens II single-gas detector assets
PortaSens II is a portable single-gas detector designed to regularly check for potential leak in gas storage areas, around industrial process equipment, in confined spaces where hazardous gases could be detected. Flexible, it can detect toxic gases thanks to interchangeable sensors that can be removed in few seconds only.
Especially designed for easy use on field, the PortaSens II leak detector is equipped with an internal sampling pump and a flexible probe for easier detection of gas leakage. Thanks to a large display, user can easily read measures and the backlit enables readouts even in dark or poorly-illuminated areas.
An outstanding range of smart gas sensors
These "smart" sensor feature a memory including every specification related to the target gas. These sensors can be easily and quickly replaced without calibration:
Acetylene (C2H2), Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), Alcohol, Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Bromine (Br2), Chlorine (Cl2), Hydrogen chloride (HCl), Diborane (B2H6), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Chlorine dioxide (ClO2), Dulfur dioxide (SO2), Fluorine (F2), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Formaldehyde (CH2O), Acid gases, Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen selenide (H2Se), Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Iodine (I2), Nitric oxide (NO), Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitric oxides (NOx - NO + NO2), Ethylene oxide (C2H4O), Ozone (O3), Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), Phosgene (COCl2), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4),Germane (GeH4).
Each smart sensor is provided with a factory calibration certificate.
PortaSens II gas detector technical specifications
- Measuring range:according to smart sensor used (displayed upon device start-up)
- Display:liquid crystals backlit display
- Accuracy :according to the sensor but usually +/-5% of the value
- Sensitivity:1% of sensor measuring range
- Outputs:RS-232 for PC connection to retrieve data with software. 0-1VDC analog output (optional cable)
- Memory:12,000 data points
- Storage interval:programmable from 1 to 60 minutes
- Typical capacity:8 days at 1 minute storage interval
- 3 alarm levels (pre-alarm, alarme and one alarm with adjustable setpoints)
- Low flow and low battery audiovisual alarms
- Power supply:
- 1 D alkaline battery for 75 hours operation
- 1 internal Nicas rechargeable battery tfor backup power and 6 hours operation
- 220V charger
- Operating temperature:-25 to +55°C. Humidity: 0-95% HR non-condensing
- Dimensions:89 x 229 x 140mm and 3.2kg.
PortaSens II gas leak detector is delivered in a carrying case with battery, flexible probe, battery charger, replacement filters, flowmeter, RS232 cable and software.
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Scott gas mask SARI RD40 full face respiratorStarting at $117.23
- Duraflow powered air purifying respirator w. 40mm filtersStarting at $773.30
- Area gas monitor rental - BM25On quotation
- GASTEC colorimetric tubes - Point gas measurementStarting at $70.17