OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 transmitter for combustible, toxic & refrigerant gas
The OLCT100 ATEX fixed gas detector is a 4-20 mA linear output gas transmitter for combustible explosive gases (hydrocarbons, solvents, alcohols), toxic, asphyxiating and refrigerant (freons, HFO, CFC, HFC) gas leak monitoring.
With nearly 150 gases listed, this very versatile gas detector is available in an ATEX - SIL2 version for explosive combustible gases or as an intrinsically safe (SI) device for toxic gases. Detailed description
OLCT100 ATEX SIL2 or IS fixed gas detector
Particularly well-suited for industrial applications and classified sites, the OLCT100 fixed gas detector with 4-20 mA analog linear output is well-known. Especially designed to detect leakage of combustible, toxic, asphyxiating or refrigerant gases as well as VOC, this powerful ATEX or IS (intrinsically safe) gas detector is available in stainless steel or aluminium versions depending to target gases.
- OLC100: Explosion-proof version (ATEX - SIL2) equipped with a catalytic (combustible gases detection), eletrochemical (CO, H2S, NH3, O2) or semiconductor (freons and VOC) sensor with a 4-20 mA linear output. This OLCT100 version is particularly used in industry and classified sites.
- OLCT100-XP :Explosion-proof version (ATEX - SIL2) equipped with a catalytic (combustible gases detection), eletrochemical (CO, H2S, NH3, O2) or semiconductor (freons and VOC) sensor with a 4-20 mA linear output. This OLCT100 version is particularly used in industry and classified sites.
- OLCT100-IS : Intrinsically safe version (SI) equipped with an electrochemical sensor (mainly for toxic gases) with a 4-20 mA linear output. This OLCT100 version is mainly used to detect C2H4O, Cl2, ClO2, COCl2, HCl, HCN, He, HF, NO, NO2, O3, PH3, SiH4 or SO2 gases
- OLCT 00-XPIR : Explosion-proof version (ATEX) equipped with an infrared sensor (detection of CO2, SF6 and some freons like R1234yf, R134a, R407f) with a 4-20 mA linear output.
- OLCT100-XP-HT : Explosion-proof version (ATEX - SIL2) equipped with a high temperature catalytic sensor for monitoring combustible gases up to 200°C, delivered with 5, 10 or 15 meters high temperature cable.
Oldham OLCT100 fixed gas detector assets
Ruggedness, airtightness and compact size are the major assets of this very versatile fixed gas detector well-known in the industry. Depending on the target gas, several sensors are available such as catalytic bead sensors (combustible gases), electrochemical (oxygen and toxic gases), semiconductor sensors (refrigerant gases and volatile organic compounds) or infrared sensors (CO2 and some combustible gases).
- Detection of combustible and toxic gases, oxygen and major refrigerants (freons). More than 100 available gas detection sensors
- Analogic transmitter, 4-20 mA linear output for perfect versatility
- OLCT most commonly used versions are SIL and SIL 2 approved by INERIS according to EN 50402
- The OLCT 100 stainless steel version offers enhanced resistance to corrosive environments (marine applications, wastewater treatment plants…)
- Many mounting accessories available for the OLCT100 range
OLCT100 fixed gas detector technical specifications
- Sensor type: catalytic filaments, infrared, electrochemical or semiconductor depending on target gas
- Material: Case made of epoxy-coated aluminium (optional 316L stainless steel). Sensor: 316L stainless steel
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Cable entry: M20 or ≤ NPT
- Power supply:15.5 to 32 VCC
- 4-20 mA linear output (OLCT100 series)
- usual source encoded from 0 to 23 mA (not isolated)
- linear 4 to 20 mA output, reserved for measurement
- 0 mA: electronic fault or no power supply
- < 1mA: fault - 2 mA: initialization mode
- > 23 mA: out of range
- OLCT100 series output: 340 mA Wheatstone bridge
- Complies with ATEX 94/9/CE European Directive and IECEx scheme for explosion-proof detectors.
- OLC100, OLCT100-XP, OLCT100-XP-IR : ATEX II 2 GD / Ex d IIC T6 Gb / Ex t IIIC T85°C Db IP66
- OLCT100-IS : ATEX II 2 GD / Ex ia IIC T4 / Ex ia D 21 T135°C IP66
- SIL 2 according to EN 50402 / EN 61508 for catalytic, infrared, O2, CO, NH3 and H2S versions
OLCT100 major applications
- Petrochemistry, reffineries, offshore platforms
- Metal and steel industries
- Chemical industry, SEVESO sites
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Agri-food industry, refrigerant installations
- Water treatment, wastewater treatment plants
- Industrial distilleries
- Gas boiler rooms<
- MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $1,052.61
- MX43 gas detection controller (up to 32 transmitters)Starting at $1,610.29
- ATEX cable gland for unarmoured cable - PE-ATEXStarting at $8.56
- CU1 ATEX combined audible visual alarmStarting at $1,892.09