Chlorine Gas Detector - CL2
The use of a chlorine gas detector allows detection and measurement of this substance in the air to prevent accidents. Equipped with an electrochemical chlorine sensor, a fixed, portable, hand-held single gas or multi gas CL2 detector can monitor chlorine concentration in the ambient air. Chlorine gas - CAS: 7782-50-5 - was used as a chemical weapon during World War One.
Nowadays this gas is present in the chemical industry, the textile and paper industries as a bleaching agent and disinfectant. It is a very dangerous gas that can cause serious injuries (severe skin, eye and respiratory mucous membranes irritation). Despite its smell and visibility, CL2 can only be accurately measured by a chlorine gas detector that can monitor toxic concentrations in ppm or ppb.
- Starting at $87.90Quickview
- Starting at $700.86Quickview
- Starting at $419.58Quickview
- Starting at $1,792.00Quickview
- Starting at $2,513.96Quickview
- Starting at $316.44Quickview
- Starting at $457.08Quickview
- Starting at $492.24Quickview