Chlorine Gas Detector - CL2
The use of a chlorine gas detector allows detection and measurement of this substance in the air to prevent accidents. Equipped with an electrochemical chlorine sensor, a fixed, portable, hand-held single gas or multi gas CL2 detector can monitor chlorine concentration in the ambient air. Chlorine gas - CAS: 7782-50-5 - was used as a chemical weapon during World War One.
Nowadays this gas is present in the chemical industry, the textile and paper industries as a bleaching agent and disinfectant. It is a very dangerous gas that can cause serious injuries (severe skin, eye and respiratory mucous membranes irritation). Despite its smell and visibility, CL2 can only be accurately measured by a chlorine gas detector that can monitor toxic concentrations in ppm or ppb.
- Starting at $89.54Quickview
- Starting at $713.95Quickview
- Starting at $427.41Quickview
- Starting at $1,825.46Quickview
- Starting at $2,560.89Quickview
- Starting at $322.35Quickview
- Starting at $501.43Quickview