Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, O2, PH3 or SO2 detector - Gasbadge Pro
The Gasbadge Pro portable gas detector with interchangeable sensors for monitoring Cl2 (chlorine), ClO2 (chlorine dioxide), CO (carbon monoxide), H2 (hydrogen), H2S (hydrogen sulfide), HCN (hydrogen cyanide), NH3 (ammonia), NO2 (nitrogen dioxide), O2 (oxygen), PH3 (phosphine) or SO2 (sulfur dioxide).
Designed with the most demanding quality and reliability standards in mind and providing monitoring of gas hazards, the Industrial Scientific GasBadge Pro is the most flexible single-gas detector of its generation.Detailed description
Industrial scientific GasBadge Pro portable gas detector
Smart interchangeable sensors enable users to quickly transform the GasBadge Pro to detect hazardous concentrations of oxygen or toxic gases. This device can also measure TWA and STEL values and offers a yearly datalogging. Housed in a rough enclosure, GasBadge Pro is airtight and a shock-resistant overmold protects the device in the harshest environments. The user-friendly intuitive 4-button menu enables user to easily configure, operate or calibrate.
Interchangeable sensors for GasBadge Pro gas detector
Detection of chlorine (CL2), chlorine dioxide ( (ClO2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), hydrogen cyanide (HCN), ammonia (NH3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), oxygen (O2), phosphine (PH3) or sulfur dioxide (SO2).
|Ammonia||NH3||0 - 500 ppm||1 ppm|
|Chlorine||Cl2||0 - 100 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Hydrogen cyanide||HCN||0 - 30 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide||NO2||0 - 150 pm||0.1 ppm|
|Chlorine dioxide||ClO2||0 - 1 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Sulfur dioxide||SO2||0 - 150 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Hydrogen||H2||0 - 2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen sulfide||H2S||0 - 500 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide||CO||0 - 1500 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (compensated H2)||CO / H2N||0 - 1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Oxygen||O2||0 - 30 %/vol.||0.1 %/vol.|
|Phosphine||PH3||0 - 10 ppm||0.01 ppm|
GasBadge Pro detector technical specifications
- Smart interchangeable sensors: Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, O2, PH3 or SO2
- Display: Custom LCD with graphical icons for easy use
- Segmented display for direct gas readings in low light conditions
- Alarms: user selectable low and high alarms
- Audible (95 dB), ultra-bright LED visual and vibrating alarms
- Logs last 15 alarm events, stamping how long ago the event occured, the duration of the event and the peak reading seen during the event
- Event logger can be viewed on a PC
- • Battery: replaceable 3V CR2 lithium battery
- • Runtime: 2,600 hours runtime (typical)
- • Case: Rugged and water-resistant polycarbonate housing with shock-resistant overmold
- • Protected against radio interference
- • Dimensions: 94 mm x 50,8 mm x 27,9 mm Weight: 85 grams
- Certifications :
- UL : Class I, Div. I, Groupes A, B, C, D; T4 - CSA
- ATEX : EEx ia d IIC T4
- Protection ingress : IP67
- • Every detector includes: a crocodile clip, a calibration adapter and a multilingual user manual.
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 single gas detector - Pac 6500Starting at $231.52
Pac 8000 - Cl2, CO2, COCl2, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O3 or PH3 gas detectorStarting at $686.09
Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,200.92
5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3 - X-am 5000Starting at $1,500.09