X-am 5600 - 6 gas monitor Ex/CO2 (IR), Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2
With its innovative infrared sensor technology the Dräger X-am 5600 multi gas detector can monitor up to 6 gases including: combustible explosive gases (IR), Amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2 ( IR), H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and various organic vapors. This 6 gas detector is ideal for personal protection applications.
In combination with the Dräger X-zone 5500, this classic portable gas monitor becomes a gas detection beacon for zone surveillance.
The Dräger X-am 6500
Thanks to the combination of ergonomic design and innovative infrared technology, the X-am 5600 is the world’s smallest portable multi gas detection device. This 1 to 6 gas detector reliably monitors explosive, combustible gas (infrared rensor), harmful concentrations of Amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2 (infrarouge), H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and various organic vapors.
Ergonomic and robust 6 gas monitor
Small, light and easy to use, the X-am 5600 is designed for use in tough industrial environments. The integrated rubber overmold and the shock-resistant sensors provide a reinforced protection in case of impact or vibrations. The device is water-and dustproof in compliance with the IP 67 standard and to provides optimal functionality even after being plunged into water.
Durable infrared technology
The IR Explo infrared sensor of this portable multi gas detector can monitor explosive and flammable hydrocarbons concentrations in the lower explosive limits. This sensor can also monitor methane, propane and ethylene with a measuring range set at 0-100% vol. The IR CO2 sensor features an outstanding measuring resolution (0.01% vol.) for reliable and accurate measurements in presence of carbon dioxide in ambient air. A dual IR CO2 Ex sensor is available for applications that require reliable monitoring of explosive substances and CO2.
High performance electrochemical sensors
Equipped with durable XXS sensors, the Dräger X-am 5600 6 gas detector offers maximum safety with low operating cost. Thanks to their resistance and excellent stability, the sensors feature an outstanding durability – over 4 years - which helps on reducing operating costs.
Versatile portable multi gas detector with diffusion or pump mode
An optional external sampling pump with 30 meters hose can be added to the X-am 5600 6 gas monitor. This way proceeding to remote control before interventions in pits, tanks or to search for leaks is possible. The gas sampling pump automatically activates upon the device startup. It is then easy to switch from diffusion to pump mode - without any tools required.
Dräger X-am 5600 multi gas detector technical specifications
- Up to 6 gases simultaneous monitoring: Combustible Explo gases (IR), Amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2 (IR), H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and organic vapors.
- Alarms: 360 ° ultra-bright, audible (90 dB at 30 cm) and vibrating indicators
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 48 x 130 x 44 mm - Weight 250 g
- Ambient operating conditions: -20 to +50 ° C / 10 to 95% RH
- Protection ingress: IP 67
- Autonomy: 9 jours with NiMH battery/ Charging time < 4 h
- Data logger: approx. 1 000 hours records
- Operation with sampling pump:
- Tool-free assembly / disassembly
- Automatic pump start
- Maximum hose length: 30 m
- Certifications: ATEX, CSA (USA), CE & MEDvante
A 6 gas detector for innovative area monitoring
The X-zone 5500 area monito transforms the Dräger X-am 5000, 5100 and 5600 personal multi gas detectors into innovative area monitors. A patented combination for increased safety: in addition to handheld personal protective devices, these area monitors can be placed where hazardous gases could be present.
D'autres configurations de ce produits sont disponible. Pour personnaliser votre détecteur cliquez ici: configurer mon détecteur
- External pump for X-am gas detectorsStarting at $353.71
- 5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3 - X-am 5000Starting at $1,814.85
- Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,808.91
- Area gas monitor - X-zone 5500Starting at $4,011.89