Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor with PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2
The new Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor can simultaneously detect up to 5 gases among which: combustible geses (hydrocarbons, solvents, alcohols), Cl2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3 and SO2. range combines latest safety technologies. From standard 4 gas detector to 5 gas versions, The Ventis Pro 5 detectors have lone worker protection features: a panic alarm (or mandown alert, personal alert safety system). The device displays custom messages on its screen to ease communication and workers safety. Detailed description
This device is mainly used as a 4 gas monitor however, the Ventis Pro 5 can be equipped with many sensor configurations to continuously detect up to 5 gases. It can be equipped with an aspirated pump for use on confined spaces. For optimal safety, it features a panic button and a "man in distress" alarm. It also enables user and sites follow-up thanks to the iAssign technology.
The Ventis Pro 5 multi gas detector assets
- Sensors configuration flexibility to detect up to five gases
- Equipped with a pump for use in confined spaces of without pump for a personal protection
- Customizable start up messages, action messages in case of alarm, acknowledgable gas alarm
- Panic alarm and mandown alert dedicated button
- Users and sites follow up with iAssign™ technology
- IP68 approved, resistant to dust and water, guaranteed lifetime*
- Compatible with almost any Ventis™ MX4 accessory
- Maintenance and deadline reminder
The Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor technical specifications
- Four LED visual alarms (two red, two blue)
- 95 decibels (dB) audible alarm at 10 cm
- Vibrating alarm
- Ingress protection: IP68 (immersion at 1.5 medeter during 1 hour)
- Case material: Polycarbonate with rubber overmold fousing
- Dimensions: 104 x 58 x 36 mm without pump / 172 x 67 x 65 mm with pump
- Weight: 200 g without pump • 390 g with pump
- Operating temperature range: from -40 °C to 50 °C
- Humidity range: from 15% to 95% non-condensing (continuous)
- Display: backlit liquid crystals display (LCD)
Power supply and run time:
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with LEL: (12 hours at 20 °C typically) - without pump
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with LEL: (24 hours at 20 °C) - without pump (18 hours at 20 °C) - with pump
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with IR (36 hours at 20 °C) - without pump
- Rechargeable lithium-ion extended battery with IR (72 hours at 20 °C) - without pump (32 hours at 20 °C) - with pump
- Comes with calibration cup (Ventis), sampling hose (Ventis with pump), reference guide
Clase I, division 1, groups A, B, C and D, in T4 Class II, division 1, groups E, F et G, in T4 Class I, zone 0,AEx ia IIC, in T4 Class I, zone 1, AEx d ia IIC, in T4, with IR sensor
Equipment group and category II 1G, Ex ia IIC, with Ga protection category, in T4. Equipment group and category II 2G, Ex d ia IIC, with Gb protection category, in T4, with IR sensor
Class I, zone 0, Ex ia IIC, with Ga protection technique, in T4 Class I, zone 1, Ex d ia IIC, with Gb protection technique, in T4, with IR sensor
Class I, division 1, groups A, B, C et D, in T4 Class I, zone 1, Ex d ia IIC, in T4
The Ventis Pro 5 LENS™ Wireless technology
Thansk to the LENS™ Wireless technology available with Ventis Pro multigas detectors, lone operators are not isolated anymore. Once a detector enters in alarm because of a gas hazard a man in distress alert or a panic situation, every connected peer will be instalnly alerted about the danger.
When dealing with any hazard, the time factor is essential and each second counts. The LENS™ Wireless technology available on the Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor ensures instant availability of surrounding people.
With the Ventis Pro LENS Wireless option, connect up to 25 devices to create a dynamic network on your worksite. LENS Wireless fits in any installation within minutes regardless of its size. No computer, no infrastructure, no configuration required…
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3 - X-am 5000Starting at $1,522.78
X-am 5600 - 6 gas monitor Ex/CO2 (IR), Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2Starting at $1,683.75
Radius BZ1 Area gas monitorStarting at $5,285.18