Ammonia detector - NH3 gas
An ammonia detector is used to monitor the presence of this gas in ambient air. This measurement can be performed in terms of toxicity (ppm) or explosivity (% LEL) depending on the different devices and needs. NH3 gas - CAS 7664-41-7 - also known as anhydrous ammonia, is particularly known used as a chemical fertilizer and as an industrial refrigerant gas. This gas that is naturally generated during the decomposition of nitrogen-containing materials (organic waste, animal waste, putrefaction, etc.) and can also be produced by bacteriological activity.
An NH3 detector monitors the presence of this irritating, toxic and flammable gas thanks to an electrochemical gas sensor. Our equipment selection brings together different types of ammonia monitors to meet all needs: fixed or portable devices, multi gas or single gas meters, ATEX certified detectors for hazardous environments, etc.
- Starting at $89.75Quickview
- Starting at $154.36Quickview
- Starting at $428.38Quickview
- Starting at $715.57Quickview
- Starting at $1,829.60Quickview
- Starting at $1,848.75Quickview
- Starting at $2,566.71Quickview
- Starting at $421.20Quickview
- Starting at $708.39Quickview
- Starting at $1,070.96Quickview
- Starting at $1,283.95Quickview