Blackline G7 EXO - Geolocated & connected area gas monitor
The G7 EXO geolocated area gas monitor is the first area monitoring device connected to the cloud with integrated 2G / 3G / 4G communication. It automatically connects to the Blackline Safety cloud network and continuously transmits critical site safety information such as gas detection alarms.
With its aluminum structure, the G7 EXO area gas monitor is designed to withstand the most difficult conditions while remaining easy to transport and maneuver. A powerful alarm and a series of LEDs communicate the events to personnel around it, while simultaneously transmitting the alert via the Blackline Safety cloud network to other connected devices. Detailed description
The G7 EXO geolocated area gas monitor
The G7 EXO geolocated area gas monitor provides control and unrivaled area surveillance in a robust system, easy to use and to deploy.
All information is instantly brought up on a portal for optimum monitoring and security. The configuration parameters or the gas alarm thresholds can be modified at any time in a few seconds by radio link without on site intervention.
Able to detect up to 5 gases simultaneously and with a record autonomy of over a 100 days, it has 2 potential free contacts for additional servo-controls (additional signals, start of forced ventilation, power stop, etc.)
A latch on the front of the G7 EXO area gas monitor activates a ”Man in distress" alarm and instantly informs the security control center and all connected group peers. The reduced decision chain and the geolocation of the alert allow faster and safer intervention in the event of significant risk.
New generation area monitoring
The Blackline G7 EXO area gas monitor automatically generates smart zones, sector specific areas to transmit alerts to carriers working in the zone without interfering with other sectors.
Blackline Live online application
Blackline Live is a portal hosted online, it is highly customizable so that it can be adapted to the needs of each specific feature and customer requirements. This application includes an interactive map, the employee directory, user roles, alert management, device configurations, alert and report settings.
G7 EXO worksite area gas monitor technical specifications
- Gas cartridges specifications Available gas sensors: Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2,, H2S, HCN, NH3, O2, O3, SO2, explosive gases and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) Threshold overshoot alerts (2 thresholds) OEL alerts (Occupational exposure limit) ELV alert (exposure limit value) Reliability test and calibration notification Reliability test and calibration failure
- User Interface Display: 8-color active matrix liquid crystal display, 480x640 pixels Menu system: three-button keypad Emergency latch: send an emergency alert Multilingual assistance: EN, FR, SP, GE, IT, NL, PT
- User notification 360-degree visible light indicators Green connectivity indicator: Flashing (powered) / Continuous (connected) Yellow indicator: pending and warning alerts Red indicator: alert communication Blue indicator: alert acknowledgment confirmation Alarm sound level: 100 dB at 30 cm Two-way voice call sound level: 95 dB at 30 cm
- Housing Case material: Robust aluminum and plastic housing with rubber bumper Dimensions: 385 mm x 188 mm x 220 mm Weight: 9,5 kg
- Wireless cellular radio Coverage: Over 100 countries and over 200 operators Europe: 2G / 3G or 2G / 4G North America: 2G / 3G or 3G / 4G Australia / New Zealand: 2G / 3G or 3G / 4G Antenna: Optimized for the region
- Wireless updates Device configuration changes: yes Device firmware update by radio link: yes
- Location technology Radio GPS: 48 channels with high sensitivity Assisted GPS: yes GPS accuracy: ~ 5 m (16 ft) outdoors in open field Area gas monitor radio locator: Yes, Blackline's exclusive area gas monitor locator technology and site floor plans
- Wireless satellite radio option Supplement that can be added by the user: yes Network: Iridium, global coverage
G7 EXO area gas monitor options & accessories
- 4-channel sampling period
- Solar panel for continuous monitoring
- Mounting accessories (wall mounting, tripod, anti-tip, magnetic and on rail / scaffolding)
- Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,078.66
- Radius BZ1 Area gas monitorStarting at $4,608.15