Radius BZ1 Area gas monitor
The Radius BZ1 multi gas area monitor simultaneously detects up to 7 gases, including: Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, SO2, VOC (volatile organic compounds) and explosive combustible gases (flammable gases, hydrocarbons , solvents & alcohols).
Featuring the LENS Wireless technology (wireless communication), Industrial scientific Radius BZ1 area gas monitors and Ventis Pro portable gas detectors communicate with each other to alert all peers in a connected group in case of any gas alert. Detailed description
Radius BZ1 area gas monitor
The Radius BZ1 is a next generation area gas monitors. It combines the latest enhanced gas detection technologies (more efficient gas sensors) to outdoor ruggedness (waterproof, multidirectional signal).
The Industrial Scientific Radius BZ1 has been designed with a very modular structure including a high visibility orange base that looks like a signaling cone and a SafeCore™ module which includes gas sensors and any monitor option (sampling pump, communication module...). Thanks to this architecture, only the SafeCore™ module shall be returned for maintenance or periodical checking...
Industrial Scientific Radius BZ1 area monitor assets
Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
- The most enduring area detector with a typical 7 day run time (168 hours)
- External intrinsically safe power supply to extend battery run time up to one month
- Ultra-bright red and blue lights and distinctive tones to alert
- 108 dB at 1 m audible alarm to alert in very noisy environments
- Market’s largest screen on an area gas monitor
- Intuitive configuration and textual navigation
- Customizable action texts in case of alarm such as “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE”
- LENS™ wireless network (optional) preconfigured requiring no installation of infrastructure
- 360-degree gas path and all-weather sensor deployment for more accurate measure
- The DualSense technology improves safety using two sensors to detect the same gas
Radius BZ1 area gas monitor technical specifications
- Detected gases: Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, SO2 and VOC (volatile organic compounds) and combustible gases (flammable gas, hydrocarbon, solvent and alcohol).
- Sensors: Pre-calibrated interchangeable smart sensor without setup. Automatic recognition of sensor type and parameters (alarm, wear rate…)
- Display: 11.2 cm (4.4 in) monochrome backlit graphical liquid crystal display (LCD)
Power source and run time: rechargeable NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) battery pack
- Run time:
- 7 days (168 hours) typical at 20 ºC, without pump, with wireless
- 3.5 days (84 hours) typical at 20 ºC, with pump, with wireless
- 30 days (720 hours) typical at 20 ºC, electrochemical sensors only, without pump, with wireless
- ≤ 8 hour recharge time
- Alarms: 108 decibel (dB) at 1 m (3.3 ft) redundant audible alarms; redundant visual alarm LEDs (red and blue)
- Data log: At least 3 months at 10-second intervals
- Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 55 cm / Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lb)
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to 55 °C / Operating humidity: from 15 % to 95 % non-condensing (continuous)
- Pump: Optional integral pump, up to 30.48 m (100 ft) sample draw
- UL: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C et D ; T4 Class 1, Zone 0, AEx da ia IIC T4 Ga1
- CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C et D ; T4 C22.2 No. 152 applies only to %LEL thermo-catalytic reading
- ATEX: Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga, Equipment group and Category II 1G
- IECEx: Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga
- LENS™ Wireless communication
- Exclusive LENS™ Wireless mesh network, optional
|Other characteristics||Other gas sensors are available for this product please contact us for more information.|
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,836.22
Area gas monitor - X-zone 5500Starting at $3,625.25
Blackline G7 EXO geolocated area gas monitorOn quotation