Portable multi gas detector - 7 gas monitor - X-am 8000
Many gas monitoring options
Equipped with a user-friendly colored display and the latest gas detection technologies, the X-am 8000 multi gas monitor can simultaneously detect up to 7 gases including: combustible gases, amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Ergonomic and robust
Convenient with its ergonomic design, the X-am 8000 features three function keys for easy one-hand operation. The easy-to-read colored display clearly lays out useful information to its user. Especially designed for use in extreme industrial environments, the X-am 8000 features a rubber overmold that improves safety in case of shocks or vibrations. It is water- and dust-proof in compliance with the EP 67 ingress protection standard and can properly operate even after being plunged into water.
Long-lasting high performance sensors
- To monitor hard-to-detect hydrocarbons, the X-am 8000 features two high-performance PID sensors. A high concentration PID sensor that covers a measuring range between 0 and 2,000 ppm (isobutylene) and a low concentration PID sensors particularly well-suited to a measuring range between 0 and 10 ppm (isobutylene) with a low range resolution.
- The IR Explo infrared sensors can detect explosive and flammable hydrocarbons in LEL as well as in percentage of the volume; and the IR CO2 infrared sensor – which features an excellent measuring resolution (0,01 Vol.-%) – can reliably and accurately detect harmful concentrations of carbon dioxide in ambient air.
- Electrochemical sensors are particularly resistant and feature an excellent stability and an outstanding durability - over 4 years - which helps on reducing operating costs.
Maximal safety in zone 0
The X-am® 8000 is Ex approved for zone 0. This way, it is extremely efficient in ATEX zones 0 - in which explosive atmospheres are continuously present.
Inductive charging system protecting against wear and tear
The X-am 8000 detector features induction charging for easy operation and improved life time. Now operators don’t face issues like corrosion or contact problems with the charging cradle anymore.
Optimized pump mode
The X-am 8000 multi gas detector can be equipped with a very powerful gas sampling pump to draw samples up to 45 meters away. A pump adaptor enables users to easily switch from diffusion mode to pump mode in order to preserve battery life, reduce pump wear and improve service life.
- Multi gas detector (combustible gas, toxic gas and VOC ) - MX6Starting at $2,325.36
- Area gas monitor - Radius BZ1Starting at $4,219.14