Portable multi gas detector - 7 gas monitor - X-am 8000
With a very user-friendly standard color display and a gas sampling pump, the Dräger X-am 8000 multi gas detector simultaneously monitors up to 7 gases including: explosive combustible gases, amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2 , H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Ergonomic and robust, it is waterproof and dustproof, conforms to the IP67 protection class, which allows it to preserve operation even after falling into water. Detailed description
X-am 8000 multigas detector
High performance sensors
- The X-am 8000 multi gas detector has two high performance PID sensors for hard to detect hydrocarbon measurements. A high concentration PID sensor which covers a measurement range between 0 and 2000 ppm (isobutylene) and a low concentration ppb PID sensor particularly suitable for measurements of benzene or other VOCs requiring a measurement range between 0 and 10 ppm (isobutylene).
- The IR Explo gas infrared sensors allow detection of explosive and combustible gases both in LEL and in percent per volume. The IR CO2 infrared sensor, with an excellent measurement resolution (0.01 Vol .-%), allows reliable and precise monitoring.
- The particularly resistant electrochemical sensors with excellent stability over time, offer exceptional longevity, over 4 years, which contributes to reduced operating costs.
Ergonomic and robust multi gas monitor
Practical and ergonomic, the Dräger X-am 8000 offers intuitive one-handed operation with its three function keys. Its easy-to-read color screen clearly displays to its operator all the usefull information. Designed for use in extreme industrial environments, this multi gas monitor has a rubber protection for increased safety in case of shocks or vibrations. The detector is water and dust proof and IP 67 certified, which allows it to be operational even after falling into water.
Optimized pump mode
The X-am 8000 multi gas detector has a very powerful pump which can make gas samples up to 45 meters away. A pump adapter makes it easy to switch from diffusion mode to pump mode at any time, saving battery life and reducing pump wear.
The X-am 8000 gas detector has an induction charging function which makes it easier to use and extends its service life. Corrosion problems or poor contact between the sensor and the charging station are therefore non-existent.
Dräger X-am 8000 Technical specifications
- Up to 6 gases simultaneous monitoring: Explosive combustible gases (catalytic or infrared), Amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2 (electrochemical or infrared), H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and volatile organic compounds (PID 10.6 eV lamp)
- Alarms: Visual: 3 red LEDs (gas alarms) + 3 yellow LEDs (device alarms), multi-tone sound 100 dB (A) at 30 cm & vibrating
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 179 x 77 x 42 mm / Weight: Approx. 495 gr without pump (550 gr with pump)
- Ambient conditions: -20 to +50 ° C / 10 to 95% RH
- Protection index: IP 67
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, induction charging
- Autonomy: 15 to 120 hours depending on configuration (Charging time <4 h)
- Operation with sample pump: - Automatic pump start - Maximum hose length 30 m - Assembly / disassembly without tools
- Certifications: ATEX and IECEx: I M1, II 1G - Ex da ia I Ma, Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga IEC: Ex ia I Ma - Ex ia llC T4 / T3 Ga CE marking: Electromagnetic compatibility 2004/108 / CE ATEX Directive 94/9 / EC MED Marine Equipement Directive 96/98 / CE (Contact us)
- iBrid MX6 Multi gas detector Ex, Cl2, CO, CO2, COV, H2S, HCl, HCN, NO, NO2Starting at $2,834.41
- Radius BZ1 Area gas monitorStarting at $4,100.84