Oxygen meters - O2 gas
An oxygen meter can measure the level of this gas in the ambient air and can give warning when concentrations reaches dangerous low levels. Oxygen O2 gas - CAS 17778-80-2 - is naturally present in the atmosphere and is essential to life. The use of an O2 monitor is essential when the concentration of oxygen in the air is likely to be low (confined spaces, presence of heavy gases for example). Indeed, the lack of oxygen (below 19%) is very dangerous and can lead to death in a few minutes.
To adapt to all situations, our selection of oxygen monitors offers different types of devices: a standalone fixed detector like the PolyGard 2100 controller, a portable single gas or multi gas device, or a disposable O2 monitor will ensure safety by providing constant oxygen levels monitoring and alert in case of danger.
- Starting at $126.32Quickview
- Starting at $145.91Quickview
- Starting at $386.80Quickview
- Starting at $390.71Quickview
- Starting at $1,492.35Quickview
- Starting at $1,551.11Quickview
- Starting at $377.01Quickview
- Starting at $316.29Quickview
- Starting at $631.61Quickview
- Starting at $1,006.65Quickview
- Starting at $977.28Quickview