PointGard 2100 standalone oxygen depletion monitor
The PointGard 2100 is an autonomous and flexible oxygen depletion detection system for continuous monitoring of oxygen concentration level when using nitrogen cylinders or asphyxiating gases (laboratories, research centers, universities, clean rooms) , cryogenic environments, etc.).
This delivered ready for use controller does not require any implementation work. It is powered by 230 Vac and has an LCD display, a powerful buzzer and signaling lights to alert in case of danger. Auxiliary contacts are also available for additional servos. Detailed description
Oxygen depletion monitoring
The PointGard 2100 is a standalone oxygen depletion monitoring system, with integrated alarms, easy to install and to commission. Just mount it on the wall and connect it to a power supply and the device is operational.
Permanent oxygen level display
The information is displayed clearly and concisely on a large backlit graphic screen. In normal operating mode, the device indicates the type of gas, its concentration and its measurement unit. Colored LEDs (green, yellow and red) provide additional alarm and status information. Advanced diagnosis record events and gas measurements, and can be displayed on the screen as graphics.
Alarm relays for additional servo control systems
Thanks to its three integrated relays, the PointGard 2100 can be equipped with additional external alarm devices such as a servo, an alarm report or a remote siren. In addition, a 4-20 mA output signal (measurement copy) allows it to be integrated into a larger detection system as supervision.
Both compact and durable housing
With its 4X / IP66 protection rating, the polyester reinforced fiberglass housing is waterproof and dustproof. Its compact size is suitable for most applications. Thanks to its integrated cable glands, it is easy to install.
PointGard 2100 controller main assets
- Simple & economical system for monitoring oxygen concentration in the air in rooms using nitrogen or asphyxiating gas cylinders.
- Complete ready-to-use device including buzzer, flash lights and 230 volt power cord.
- Exceptional system longevity with an approximately 5 years sensor lifespan (annual calibration required).
- Application examples:
• Research centers,
• Clean rooms,
• Cryogenic environments, etc.
PointGard 2100 controller technical specifications
- Operating voltage: 100 - 240 V AC 50 - 60 Hz
- Display & control: 3’’ (75 mm) backlit LCD screen
- Indicators: 3 status LEDs (green, yellow, red)
- Alarm devices:
- Acoustic signal with adjustable volume from 85 to 105 dB with continuous or discontinuous tone
- Green steady lights to indicate that the area is safe, red flash lights + buzzer for danger warning (detection of oxygen depletion)
- Exits :
- 2 alarm relays and 1 fault relay (5 A 230 V ac two-pole single-pole contact)
- 1 analog output 4 -20 mA (measurement copy)
- Data and event recorder with over 35,000 records capacity
- Full display of warning and fault messages
- Push button alarm reset located on the front panel
- Electrical certifications:
- CE classification, CEI / NF EN 61010-1
- Complies with UL 61010-1 standard
- Class B device, residential use, conforms to standard ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3 (B)
- Polyester reinforced fiberglass material (GFRP)
- Wall mounting using internal screws or with optional stainless steel mounting brackets
- NEMA 4X protection index enclosure, IP66 (pending) for indoor or outdoor use
- Cable entry 3 cable glands, M20
- Dimensions (L x W x D) 255 x 280 x 120 mm
- Weight 2.5 kg
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $95.14
AL1 XB visual and audible panel (Light panel with buzzer)Starting at $174.43
Disposable gas monitor CO, H2S, NH3, SO2 or O2 - WatchGas PDMStarting at $136.37
CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 single gas detector - Pac 6500Starting at $231.52