Fixed combustible, toxic & asphyxiating gas detector - SENSEPOINT
The SensePoint gas detector is an economical and efficient solution that meets the needs of users who want to detect and monitor combustible gas, toxic gas and oxygen in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones).
This fixed monitor consists of an Exd or Exe approved housing and a certified gas sensor. With an IP65 protection rating, The Honeywell SensePoint fixed gas detector is protected against water and dust infiltration and its four-way connection box makes it very easy to install. Detailed description
The SensePoint fixed gas detector
Flammable gas detector
The Honeywell SensePoint fixed gas detector has a poison resistant pellistor catalytic detection system, which is part of a 3-wire mV bridge measurement circuit. The flammable combustible fixed gas detector measures target gas concentrations between 0 and 100% of the LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) for which it is calibrated.
Fixed toxic gas detector
Equipped with a high performance electrochemical gas sensor, the Honeywell fixed gas monitor detects toxic gases (in ppm) present in ambient air. The SensePoint toxic gas version is available for Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2 or SO2 gases with a 4-20 mA 2-wire linear output.
Oxygen gas detector (lack of oxygen)
This version of the SensePoint gas detector measures the oxygen depletion as a volume percentage (% / vol.) Like the toxic gas version, it has a 4-20 mA 2-wire linear output.
SensePoint detector technical specifications
- Detection principle: - Explosive gases: Poison resistant catalytic bead sensor 0-100% LEL (methane, butane, propane LPG, CNG or H2) - Toxic gases: Electrochemical sensor for gases Cl2, CO, NO2, H2, H2S, NH3, NO2, O2, SO2
- Power supply: 24 Vdc: - combustible explosive gases: 3-wire mV bridge, 2.9 to 3.5 V, 0.7 W, constant current 200 mA - Toxic gases and oxygen: 2-wire loop supply 4-20 mA (plus shielding), 16 to 30 Vdc, 0.9 W
- Housing: Phenylene Polysulfide (PPS)
- Protection index: standard IP65
- Junction box : - Earth continuity plate - 4-wire terminal block BK4 (four-way), 4 x 0.5 mm2 (AWG 20) to 2.5 mm2 (AWG 14), - Cable gland: 1 x M20, 1 x ¾ ”NPT, 1 x ½” NPT
- Certifications: - Explosive combustible gases: ATEX II 2 GD - Ex d IIC T6 Gb - Ex tb IIIC A21 Db IP67 T85ºC - Toxic gases and oxygen: ATEX II 2 GD - Ex d IIC T4 Gb - Ex tb IIIC A21 Db IP67 T135ºC
- Applicable standards: This product complies with current CE standards, in particular the following standards: EN50270 on electromagnetic compatibility, EN60079-29-1 on flammable gases, EN445544 on toxic gases (H2S only).
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $793.05
Gas transmitter KwikSense with display, output 4-20mA and relaysStarting at $745.83
5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3 - X-am 5000Starting at $1,522.78