SensePoint XCD Fixed ATEX gas detector w display and relay output
The SensePoint XCD is an ATEX autonomous standalone fixed gas detector with display, 4-20 mA linear output and alarm relay for servo controls. It is available for combustible explosive, toxic (CO, H2S, NO2) or asphyxiating gases (lack of oxygen or CO2) monitoring.
A three-color backlit LCD screen clearly and immediately indicates the transmitter's status (gas alarms, faults, etc.), even when it is far away. Autonomous and endowed with numerous possibilities, the SensePoint XCD fixed gas detector is often acclaimed for its sophisticated functions and its easy implementation. Detailed description
The SensePoint XCD ATEX fixed gas detector
Particularly suitable in the industry and on classified sites, the SensePoint XCD fixed gas detector with 4-20 mA linear output, display, relay control and MODBUS communication is a standard in the world of gas detection. Designed for monitoring explosive, toxic, asphyxiating gas leaks in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones), this gas transmitter is available in aluminum or stainless steel version
With its large LCD screen and magnetic switches, the Honeywell SensePoint XCD fixed gas detector can be set up non-intrusively using a magnet directly through the display glass window. The pre-calibrated gas sensors are intrinsically safe and can be replaced without cutting off the power supply to the detector, thus saving time for commissioning and routine maintenance.
SensePoint XCD fixed gas detector assets
- ALL-IN-ONE ATEX fixed gas detector for gas monitoring (combustible, explosive, toxic or asphyxiating gases)
- Analog transmitter, 4-20 mA linear output with relay output and MODBUS communication for high versatility
- User-friendly and intuitive three-color backlit screen for displaying values and settings
- Reliable and proven detection technology: Surecell ™ electrochemical sensors & poison-resistant combustible gas sensors
- Removable plug-in display module to allow access to the terminal block
- Range of optional accessories: weather protection, pipe fixing kit, sampling cone, etc.
Honeywell SensePoint XCD technical specifications
- ATEX standalone fixed gas detector ATEX for combustible explosive (all explosive gases), toxic (CO, H2S, NO2) or asphyxiating (lack of oxygen or CO2) gases
- Electrical specifications: - Input voltage range 16 to 32 VDC (nominal voltage 24 VDC) for ATEX / IECEx / AP versions - Electrochemical sensor = 3.7 W, - Infrared sensor = 3.7 W e - catalytic bead sensor = 4.9 W. - Maximum power entry = 800 mA at 24 V DC
- Current output transmitter or receiver - ≥ 0 <1 mA Fault - 2.0 mA or 4 mA (17.4 mA) deactivation (during user configuration / settings) - 4 mA to 20 mA Normal gas measurement - 22 mA Maximum exceeded range
- Terminals 15 screw terminals suitable for wires with a diameter of 0.5 mm2 to 2.5 mm2 (20 AWG to 13 AWG)
- Relay: 3 5 A at 250 V AC relays. Possibility to select normally open or normally closed (switching)
- Communication: RS485, MODBUS RTU (optional)
- Materials: Housing LM25 aluminum alloy or 316 stainless steel with Epoxy paint
- Inputs: 2 x M20
- Protection class: IP66
- Humidity: 0 to 99% RH
- Certification: ATEX Ex II 2 GD Ex d IIC T6 (Ta -40 ºC to +65 ºC)
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $804.97
Gas transmitter KwikSense with display, output 4-20mA and relaysStarting at $757.04
NEXUS-C combined visual & audible alarmStarting at $215.67
Ventis MX4 - %LEL, O2, CO & H2S - 4 gas meterStarting at $430.26