Hydrogen cyanide detector - HCN Gas
An hydrogen cyanide detector is used to monitor this gas concentration in the air. Also known as prussic acid, HCN gas - CAS 74-90-8 - is an extremely dangerous, explosive, toxic and ecotoxic substance. Chronic or occasional exposure to this gas (especially by vapors inhalation) can lead to many dangerous health effects (asphyxiation, gastric and nervous system disorders, paralysis, irritation) that can even lead to death.
The use of an HCN detector (with a toxicity measurement in ppm) is therefore essential to ensure safety in an environment presenting a potential HCN hazard. Today this gas is mainly used in the synthesis of industrial products (nylon, plastics, herbicides, chemical compounds) and can also be rejected by various industries (blast furnaces for example). Our selection of hydrogen cyanide detectors offers fixed, portable, multi gas or single gas HCN monitors to suit all applications.
- Starting at $88.64Quickview
- Starting at $423.10Quickview
- Starting at $706.74Quickview
- Starting at $1,807.03Quickview
- Starting at $1,801.12Quickview
- Starting at $2,700.50Quickview
- Starting at $2,535.05Quickview
- Starting at $319.10Quickview
- Starting at $496.37Quickview
- Starting at $699.65Quickview
- Starting at $1,057.75Quickview