Oxygen and toxic gas detector WatchGas UNI
With its ergonomic design, 34 available sensor options, and large, easy-to-read display, the WatchGas UNI oxygen and toxic gas detector is a simple and cost-effective solution for detecting exotic gases in the industry.
Protected by a robust, hermetically sealed housing (ingress rating IP68), it is water and dust-proof and suitable for use in the harshest industrial environments. Simple navigation provides easy access to configuration, operation, and calibration functions. Detailed description
The portable gas detector WatchGas UNI
The oxygen and toxic gas detector WatchGas UNI has two instantaneous alarms (low and high thresholds) and calculates STEL and TWA. Six bright red LEDs provide quick notification of events. It also has an event recorder.
Technical specifications of toxic gas detector WatchGas UNI
- Sensor technology: 34 electrochemical sensor options
- Response time: 15 seconds
- Display: LCD
- Size: 88mm (L) x 62mm (H) x 33mm (P)
- Weight: 125 g
- Alarm type: High alarm, low alarm, TWA alarm, STEL alarm, over range alarm, battery low alarm, bumptest and calibration due notification
- Alarm signal:
- Acoustic: 95dB @ 30cm
- Visual: Red LEDs
- Housing: Polycarbonate and rubber
- IP-Rating: IP68
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: -20°C to 50°C ( -4 to 122°F)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery: 3.6AA Lithium battery for 3 years of operation
- Safety certifications:
- UL/cUL: Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D
- Class II, Div 1, Group E, F, G
- Class III, Div 1 T4, -20° C ≤ Tamb ≤ +50° C
- ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- CE: European Conformity
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, O2, PH3 or SO2 detector - Gasbadge ProStarting at $467.29
Pac 8000 - Cl2, CO2, COCl2, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O3 or PH3 gas detectorStarting at $706.93
Organic vapor detector (VOC) - Pac 8000 OVStarting at $760.31
ATEX multi-gas detector WatchGas POLIStarting at $877.95