Chlorine dioxide detector - ClO2 gas
A chlorine dioxide detector (ClO2 detector) makes it possible to monitor and measure the presence of this gas in ambient air and to trigger an alert when concentrations become very high. Chlorine dioxide is a gas primarily used for its disinfectant and oxidizing properties in water treatment and sanitation or as a bleaching agent in textiles and paper pastes.
Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is an extremely toxic gas by inhalation requiring the implementation of preventive measures like the use of ClO2 detectors, and protective measures like the use of gas masks. Soluble in water ClO2 can form hydrochloric acid, which is very corrosive and harmful to the environment.
Find here our selection of portable ClO2 detectors like the Dräger Pac 8000 or Industrial Scientific Gasbadge Pro, as well as our fixed chlorine dioxide detectors such as the ATI B12 or Honeywell SPM FLEX. For specific measurements, we can use our wide range of colorimetric reagent tubes.
- Starting at $415.36Quickview
- Starting at $693.81Quickview
- Starting at $1,773.98Quickview
- Starting at $1,792.54Quickview
- Starting at $2,651.11Quickview
- Starting at $2,488.68Quickview
- Starting at $313.26Quickview
- Starting at $452.49Quickview
- Starting at $487.29Quickview