Connected lone worker alarm - Blackline Safety G7c PASS
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The G7c is the only ATEX zone 0 lone worker alarm device that offers: a full PASS (personal alert safety system with geolocation (motionless, fall, panic button), a permanent link with an operation safety center for verification and assistance. In addition to these functions, the G7c can be used as a walkie-talkie. Detailed description
A real-time lone worker alarm unit
The Blackline Safety G7c lone worker device can be configured to detect incidents while they occur and emit a distress signal to reach in real-time supervisory staff that will be able to take emergency actions. Real-time alerts include the manual emergency latch and the automatic fall, motionless or check-in failure detection.
A lone worker device solution to meet any need
Based on the same principle than telephony, the Blackline G7c lone worker alarm operates with a subscription from 1 up to 5 years with a whole range of services to suit in any need:
- Standard geolocation-based PASS (+- 5 meters)
- Walkie-talkie function on IP
- Internal monitoring (internal alarm management)
- External monitoring (alarm management performed by the Blackline operation center operating 24/7)
A 24/7 in-house safety operation center
Offering professional monitoring and safety services and emergency management for teams on the field, the Blackline in-house safety operation center operates 24/7.
Their people are trained to manage any alert in real-time upon reception of the alert event up to its resolution, following suitable emergency response protocols.
- Bidirectionnal voice calls br>Upon reception of an alarm, the Blackline operation center calls the G7c in order to confirm or infirm the alarm.
- PTT button (Push To Talk) br>The G7c features the PTT function (« push-to-talk »). This PTT button enables users to use the G7c as a walkie-talkie: G7c unit users in the same organization and on the same channel can talk to each other in real-time.
G7C lone worker alarm basic functions:
- Fall detection and motionless detection: Tri-axis accelerometer and gyro, configurable sensitivity, configurable time window for no-motion detection
- Emergency latch: Pull latch to trigger
- Silent emergency: Press and hold latch to trigger
- Low-battery: configurable threshold
- Worker check-in: Configurable timer (30–180 min, or off ), automatic check-in when driving
Blackline Safety G7C PASS technical specifications
- Dimensions: 64 mm x 124 mm x 27 mm / 162 g / IP67
- Blackline Live Application: The cloud-hosted safety monitoring web application is highly customizable for every customer requirement. Includes live map, employee address book, user roles, alert management, device configurations, alert setups and reporting.
- User interface: Large backlit LCD display, menu system driven by a three-button keypad, power button, check-in button and emergency latch (send emergency alert)
- Alarm: audible (95 dB @ 30 cm), LED and vibrating
- Voice calling: integrated speakerphone and phone
- G7c Wireless Radio: Coverage: 100 countries, 200 operators
- G7c location update frequency: 5 min
- Battery Life: 18 hours continuous use at 20° C
- Charging time: 4 hours
-SAR, RoHS, CE, RCM
-FCC ID XPY1CGM5NNN-IC ID : 8595A-1CGM5NNN
-Canada and USA: Class I Division 1 Gr A, B, C, D T4;Class I Zone 0 AEx da ia IIC T4; Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga
-IECEx: Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga- ATEX: Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga II 1 G
-LEL: CSA C22.2 No. 152; ISA 12.13.01
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.