Portable CO2 detector (carbon dioxide) iGas CO2
Equipped with an infrared sensor (NDIR), the iGas is a reduced size, light and easy to use portable CO2 detector . Its large graphical liquid crystal display clearly shows the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air.
With an excellent quality / price ratio, It is particularly suitable in the food industry, wine-making or maturing cellars, industrial breweries, agro-food storage and all applications requiring CO2 level in ambiant air monitoring. Detailed description
The dangers of carbon dioxide
Naturally present at low doses in the atmosphere, carbon dioxide remains a latent risk in all industrial, tertiary and confined environments.
Colorless, odorless and heavier than the oxygen it takes up, it accumulates in poorly ventilated spaces and confined spaces such as tunnels, crawl spaces or tanks. In winemaking this is a major danger: during the alcoholic fermentation of the must, one liter of wine produces 44 liters of CO2!
Non-toxic and non-flammable, the main risk associated with the presence of carbon dioxide is asphyxiation. It thus replaces oxygen in the blood, causing unconsciousness and then death if nothing is done (installation of ventilation, danger zone evacuation, etc.).
The iGas portable CO2 detector assets
Designed for individual monitoring in an industrial environment, the iGas portable CO2 detector is a flexible and easy-to-use device, very compact and weighing less than 100 grams.
- Very precise non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)
- Average lifespan greater than 5 years
- Very long autonomy (more than 7 days)
- Permanent display of the CO2 content
- Water and dust resistant
- Data logger function
- Excellent value
The iGas portable CO2 detector applications
- Wine making sector (wine cellars, cellars)
- Maturing cellars (industrial cheese dairies)
- Industrial breweries and barrel storage
- Agrifood industries
- Food or sports cryogenics
- Agronomic sector (greenhouses, mushroom houses)
- Air quality analysis (schools, ERP, etc.)
- Confined or poorly ventilated spaces
iGas portable CO2 detector technical specifications
- Function: Portable CO2 detector diffusion mode
- Sensor type: Non-dispersive infrared sensor (NDIR)
- Average sensor lifespan: > 5 years
- Measure range: 0 - 5%/vol.
- Resolution: 0.1% / vol.
- Display: Large LCD display Real-time concentration Battery life display
- Alarms: Sound: 90 dB buzzer Visual: red LED flashing Alarm level selectable via PC software
- PC software: Communication by mini USB cable Device configuration and setting Display of the latest alarm events
- Power supply: Li-ion battery
- Autonomy: > 7 days fully charged
- Charger: Mini USB type
- Housing: Polycarbonate and rubber
- Protection index: IP66 / 67
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 91 x 54 x 22 mm
- Weight: 93 grams
- Operation: Temperature: -20 to +50 ° C Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- 2 years warranty
- Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,079.09
- 5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3 - X-am 5000Starting at $1,361.95
- X-am 5600 - 6 gas monitor Ex/CO2 (IR), Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2Starting at $1,717.54
- iBrid MX6 Multi gas detector Ex, Cl2, CO, CO2, COV, H2S, HCl, HCN, NO, NO2Starting at $2,540.78