Full face gas mask VISION panoramic respirator
VISION full face gas mask offers a true visibility benefit with 98% of the natural field of view. This is a single-filter mask (RD DIN 40mm EN148-1 universal thread connector) with possibility to connect a filter cartridge on the front (standard) or laterally (on the side).
The visor of the Scott Safety by 3M Vision full face gas mask has a vertical and horizontal curve, without visual distortion. It is also reinforced in standard version to ensure resistance to solvents and scratches, with a minimized maintenance cost. Detailed description
A single-filter full face gas mask with exceptional field of view
VISION full face gas mask is the most comfortable respirator from its category and feature a real visual asset. Available in three different sizes and two filter locations, it has been designed to meet the needs of many users. This panoramic respirator visor ensures an almost total field of view (98 %) and feature vertical and horizontal curb without visual distorsion.
The cartridge is mounted on the bottom closed to the face for an excellent weight balance and distribution. The faceseal is made of LSR (liquid silicon rubber), combining silicon comfort and flexibility to long-lasting and resistance characteristics. The broad contact area seals effectively without over-tightening the harness.
All of these specifications combine to provide an excellent comfort and the highest safety level for the user.
VISION full face gas mask main specifications
- 98% outstanding field of vision
- Toroidal visor with two horizontal and vertical curbs without distorsion
- Reinforced visor, resistant to solvents and scratches
- Large faceseal
- 5 point rubber harness, 2 point net head harness or F1 helmet clamps
- Approval: EN136 Classe III, EN137:2006 Classe II and AS1716NZ
- Available with rubber head harness , net harness or F1 helmet clamps
- Available in 3 sizes: S, M or M/L
- 2 filter cartridge attachment modes: on the front or on the side
- Weight: 750g
A large choice of RD40 filters (40 mm universal thread)
The Promask Scott gas mask is fully compatible with gas, particle and combined (gas and particles) RD DIN 40 filters like the X-plore range from Dräger. These lightweight and powerful high performance filters feature a low breathing resistance and their air purifying capabilities exceed EN standards requirements.
The Dräger X-plore filters are compliant with the latest EN standards, are “R” (for reusable), CE marked and connect through the EN148-1 40 mm thread (compatible with EN136 certified panoramic masks and EN140 half-masks).
- Filters RD 40 Spasciani (universal thread 40 mm EN 148-1)Starting at $7.44
- Class 3 Full mask with anti-solvent & anti-scratch lensStarting at $110.34
- Full mask with DIN40 side connection Promask FM3Starting at $152.55
- Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPRStarting at $762.76