Full face gas mask VISION panoramic respirator
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
VISION full face gas mask offers a true visibility benefit with 98% of the natural field of view. This is a single-filter mask (RD DIN 40mm EN148-1 universal thread connector) with possibility to connect a filter cartridge on the front (standard) or laterally (on the side).
The visor of the Scott Safety by 3M Vision full face gas mask has a vertical and horizontal curve, without visual distortion. It is also reinforced in standard version to ensure resistance to solvents and scratches, with a minimized maintenance cost. Detailed description
A single-filter full face gas mask with exceptional field of view
VISION full face gas mask is the most comfortable respirator from its category and feature a real visual asset. Available in three different sizes and two filter locations, it has been designed to meet the needs of many users. This panoramic respirator visor ensures an almost total field of view (98 %) and feature vertical and horizontal curb without visual distorsion.
The cartridge is mounted on the bottom closed to the face for an excellent weight balance and distribution. The faceseal is made of LSR (liquid silicon rubber), combining silicon comfort and flexibility to long-lasting and resistance characteristics. The broad contact area seals effectively without over-tightening the harness.
All of these specifications combine to provide an excellent comfort and the highest safety level for the user.
VISION full face gas mask main specifications
- 98% outstanding field of vision
- Toroidal visor with two horizontal and vertical curbs without distorsion
- Reinforced visor, resistant to solvents and scratches
- Large faceseal
- 5 point rubber harness, 2 point net head harness or F1 helmet clamps
- Approval: EN136 Classe III, EN137:2006 Classe II and AS1716NZ
- Available with rubber head harness , net harness or F1 helmet clamps
- Available in 3 sizes: S, M or M/L
- 2 filter cartridge attachment modes: on the front or on the side
- Weight: 750g
RD40 (40 mm universal thread) filters for VISION full facepiece respirator
VISION panoramic mask is fully compatible with RD DIN 40 gas, particle and combined filters such as Pro 2000 filters from SCOTT Safety by 3M. These “high performance” filters are lightweight and powerful and feature air purifying capabilities that exceed EN standard requirements.
Pro2000 filters are approved according to latest EN standards, are “R” marked (reusable), CE labeled and connect through an EN148-1 40 mm thread (compatibility with EN136 approved panoramic masks and EN140 half-masks).
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $118.90
- X-plore 6530 gas mask - Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face maskStarting at $228.52
- Duraflow powered air purifying respirator w. 40mm filtersStarting at $784.33