Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPR
Scott Safety’s popular Proflow powered respirator is a lightweight, compact, air-purifying respirator with an ergonomic design for user comfort on long or strenuous jobs. It is delivered complete, ready to use in its protective box.
Available with a wide range of filters to meet most gas and particle issues, it can meet many tertiary or industrial applications. With a 160 l / min air flow and in combination with the Promask or Vision masks, the Proflow is suitable for asbestos removal operations (level 2). Detailed description
A very popular powered air purifying respirator
Proflow SC is the new generation of powered air purifying respiratory protective systems. Smart and easy-to-use, the Proflow SC feature many enhanced functionalities such as electronic air supply control that maintain a comfortable air flow and automatically compensated filter resistance depending on their clogging.
It also features an advanced alarm system that ensures device operational safety thanks to a visual display of battery status and filter clogging with activation of an audible alarm in case of low battery or filter replacement required. The waterproof design and filters downward orientation ease decontamination, it is therefore approved for level 2 asbestos with the Scott 3M Promask or Vision full face masks.
Proflow SC 160 PAPR technical specifications
- Air flow: 160 l / min. with automatic compensation for resistance to flow caused by clogging or greater resistance of filters.
- Battery: NiMH rechargeable 9.6V / 3.8Ah. Optional NiMH 9.6V / 4.5Ah
- Battery life: 7-15 hrs per charge, depending on the filter / facepiece combination.
- Charger: 6 hrs recharge time.
- Indication of the engine status: Visual display of the battery charge status (A) and the clogging of the filters. Audible alarm for low battery charge about 15 minutes before the end of autonomy.
- Weight of unit without filters: 1.4 kg
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Operating temperatures: -10 ° C… + 50 ° C
- Humidity: <95%
- Charging temperature: The manufacturer recommends recharging the battery at ≥ 20 ° C.
Pro 2000 Rd40 40mm thread universal filters
The Proflow SC 3M powered respirators uses the very wide range of Scott Safety Pro2000 (now 3M) universal filters to meet the most diverse needs and applications.
The advantage of Pro2000 universal filters is that they are compatible with Duraflow and Proflow SC powered air purifying devices but also with all negative pressure air purifying devices whatever their brand (half masks or full face masks).
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $876.42
- PAPR welding helmet Dräger X-Plore 8000Starting at $1,459.06
- Constant flow airline respirator system SAR - X-plore 9300Starting at $243.83
- Airline respirator system on-demand flow - PAS X-ploreStarting at $596.35