Scott gas mask SARI RD40 full face respirator
The SARI Scott gas mask (universal RD DIN 40mm EN148-1 thread) is compatible with the Pro 2000 filter cartridges range. This wide sealing edge mask ensures comfort, tightness and safety for an excellent quality/price ratio.
Designed to offer the best protection wwith the selected filter, this full face respirator is well equiped for environments calling for both respiratory and eye protection Detailed description
A versatile and powerful Scott gas mask
The SARI full face gas mask (also known as respirator) is well known for its high level of quality, reliability and comfort of use. This Scott Safety by 3M mask is now recognized in the field of enhanced respiratory protection technology.
- Excellent fit on the face thanks to an anatomic chin cup
- Specific internal mask with non-return valves reducing CO2 level
- Secured phonic membrane for oral communication
- Five point elastic and adjustable head harness
- Easy to control and to replace inspiration and exhalation valves
- CE EN136 certified
- Compatible with RD40mm thread filter cartridges (universal filters)
A large choice of RD40 filters (40 mm universal thread)
The SARI Scott gas mask is fully compatible with gas, particle and combined (gas and particles) RD DIN 40 filters like the Pro 2000 range from SCOTT Safety. These lightweight and powerful high performance filters feature a low breathing resistance and their air purifying capabilities exceed EN standards requirements.
The Pro2000 filters are compliant with the latest EN standards, are “R” (for reusable), CE marked and connect through the EN148-1 40 mm thread (compatible with EN136 certified panoramic masks and EN140 half-masks).
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $119.15
- Full face gas mask VISION panoramic respiratorStarting at $236.39
- X-plore 6530 gas mask - Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face maskStarting at $177.89
- Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPRStarting at $949.14