RD40 filter cartridges Spasciani
Spasciani's RD DIN 40 filter cartridges combine advanced technology and filtration know-how. They are approved to the latest EN standards, marked "R" (reusable), CE and are connected by means of a standard EN148-1 40mm thread (compatible with EN136 approved full face masks and EN140 approved half masks).
Due to their universality (40mm DIN standard thread), a very wide range of filter cartridges is available, from simple P3 filters (solid particles, aerosols, viruses & bacteria) to ABEK2Hg-P3 filters (maximum chemical risk) and REACTOR filters (radioactive iodine). Detailed description
RD40 filters 3 categories
- Particulate filters stop a wide range of specific impurities such as: solid particles, fumes, welding fumes, aerosols, mists and micro-organisms (bacteria and viruses), as well as radioactive particles (with REACTOR termination).
- Gas filters protect against many organic (solvents), inorganic (hydrogen sulphide, hydrogen cyanide), acid (sulphur dioxide), ammonia or mercury vapours.
- Combination filters protect against both gas/vapour contaminants and particles.
All filtering respiratory protective equipment is only effective if the oxygen content in the air is above 19.5%.
Technical specifications of RD40 Spasciani filters
- Type: Standard threaded connection (Rd 40mm x 1/7") according to EN 148-1 marked "R" for reusable
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Filter media material:
- Particle filter: Filter paper
- Gas filter: activated carbon
- Weight: between 90 g (P3) and 430 g (ABEK2-Hg-NO-CO20-P3)
- Storage: between -20°C and +50°C with humidity < 80%
- Classification: filter compliant with EU 2016/425 PPE
- TR 2002 CL2 RD DIN40 class 2 full face maskStarting at $67.57
- Class 3 Full mask with anti-solvent & anti-scratch lensStarting at $112.61
- Full mask with DIN40 side connection Promask FM3Starting at $155.70
- Full face gas mask VISION panoramic respiratorStarting at $193.89