Microporous chemical protection suit type 4, 5 & 6 - TS Series
The TS series microporous chemical protection suit offers type 4, 5 and 6 protection against dust and liquid chemical splashes. Made of microporous polyethylene (PE), the TS serie provides superior liquid protection compared to conventional polyethylene garments. Sewn and taped seams allow for liquid spray certification (EN14605 - Type 4).
With its excellent value for money, the microporous workwear TS series is particularly suitable for low concentration insecticide and pesticide spraying or pharmaceutical applications against infectious agents, blood and body fluids. It can also be worn for maintenance, cleaning, paint or varnish spraying. Detailed description
Serie TS chemical protection suit assets
- Type 4, 5 & 6 coveralls (protection against dust and liquid splashes).
- Microporous polyethylene fabric, soft and light.
- High water vapour transmission rate for improved comfort.
- A tape join is a fully sealed seal against the ingress of liquid and dust.
- Ergonomically sized for optimum fit and freedom of movement.
Chemical repulsion and permeation
- Sulphuric acid 30% : 97.7 % repulsion / 0 % penetration
- Sodium hydroxyde 10% : 99.4 % repulsion / 0 % penetration
- 1.0 - 1.5 μm : 0 % penetration
- 1.5 - 2.0 μm : 0.28 % penetration
- 2.0 - 2.5 μm : 0.48 % penetration
- 2.5 - 3.0 μm : 0 % penetration
Technical specifications of TS Serie protection suit
- TS series chemical protection suit: Types 4, 5 & 6
- Material: Microporous polyethylene (PE) laminated 63g/m2
- Seam: In microporous strip
- Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Color: White
- Packaging: Boxes of 25 combinations (individual packaging)
- EN 14605: 2055= Liquid chemical protection, clothing with spray tight seams - Type 4
- EN 13982: 2004= Protection against hazardous and dry particles - Type 5
- EN 13034: 2005= Protection against reduced spraying of chemical and liquid products - Type 6
- EN 1149-1: 2005= Antistatic requirements, surface resistance
- EN 1073: 2002= Protection against particles contaminated by radiation
- EN 14126: 2003= Protection against infectious agents, tested only on fabric
Physical specifications of the microporous chemical suit
- Abrasion resistance: between 10 and 100 cycles (Class EN 1)
- Puncture resistance: 6.2 N (class EN 1)
- Tear resistance: 50.9 kN/m2 (EN 1 class)
- Cracking resistance: between 40.6k and 40k cycles (class EN 4)
- Trapezoidal tear resistance (cd): 16.7 N (class EN 1)
- Seam strength: 95.6 N (class EN 3)
- Microporous suit type 5 & 6 with limited use Série NSStarting at $5.26
- Waterproof chemical workwear type 3 CHEM 1Starting at $11.00
- Full face mask respirator RD40 class 2 - RSG 400Starting at $75.15
- Powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) T-AirStarting at $933.97