Protective chemical suit type 5 & 6 with limited use Série NS
The NS Series microporous chemical protective suit offers Type 5 or 6 protection against dust and liquid chemical splashes. Made of laminated microporous polyethylene (PE), it is lightweight, comfortable, and long durable. Overlocked or "crimped" seams offer an excellent balance between a strong stitch and a good barrier to particles.
Excellent value for money, it is particularly suitable for spray painting applications, low-level spraying of insecticides and pesticides spraying, boat hull care and maintenance, or general care and cleaning applications. Detailed description
Protective chemical suit NS Serie assets
NE Serie consists of a coverall with hood, inset sleeves, thumb loops, 2-piece diamond leggings, and tightening elastics (hood, waist, wrists, and ankles).
- Workwear of types 5 & 6 (protection against liquid splashes and dust).
- Soft laminated microporous fabric for comfort.
- 3-thread chain-stitch internal sewing reducing the risk of thread linting.
- High moisture and vapour transmission for a higher level of comfort.
- Ergonomically designed for optimum fit and freedom of movement.
- Thumb loop.
Technical specifications of NS Serie protection suit
- Workwear NS series: Types 5 & 6.
- Material: Microporous polyethylene (PE) laminated 65g/m2.
- Seam: overlock or internal "serging" with 3 chain stitches.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
- Color: White.
- Packaging: Boxes of 25 combinations (individual packaging).
- Packaging dimensions: 34 x 26 x 34 cm.
- Homologations :
- EN 340: 2002: Protective clothing: general requirements.
- EN 13982: 2004: Protection against hazardous and dry particles (type 5).
- EN 13034: 2004: Protection against reduced spraying of chemical and liquid products (type 6).
- EN 1149-1: 2005: Antistatic requirements (surface resistance).
- EN 1073: 2002: Protection against particles contaminated by radiation.
- EN 14126: 2003: Protection against infectious agents (tested only on fabric).
Protective chemical suit NS Serie physical specifications
- Abrasion resistance: between 10 and 100 cycles (Class EN 1).
- Puncture resistance: 6.2 N (class EN 1).
- Tear resistance: 50.9 kN/m2 (EN 1 class).
- Cracking resistance: between 15k and 40k cycles (class EN 4).
- Trapezoidal tear resistance (cd): 16.7 N (class EN 1).
- Seam strength: 88.8 N (class EN 3).