Protective chemical suit type 5 & 6 with limited use Série NS
The NS Series microporous chemical protective suit offers Type 5 or 6 protection against dust and liquid chemical splashes. Made of laminated microporous polyethylene (PE), it is lightweight, comfortable, and long durable. Overlocked or "crimped" seams offer an excellent balance between a strong stitch and a good barrier to particles.
Excellent value for money, it is particularly suitable for spray painting applications, low-level spraying of insecticides and pesticides spraying, boat hull care and maintenance, or general care and cleaning applications. Detailed description
Protective chemical suit NS Serie assets
NE Serie consists of a coverall with hood, inset sleeves, thumb loops, 2-piece diamond leggings, and tightening elastics (hood, waist, wrists, and ankles).
- Workwear of types 5 & 6 (protection against liquid splashes and dust).
- Soft laminated microporous fabric for comfort.
- 3-thread chain-stitch internal sewing reducing the risk of thread linting.
- High moisture and vapour transmission for a higher level of comfort.
- Ergonomically designed for optimum fit and freedom of movement.
- Thumb loop.
Technical specifications of NS Serie protection suit
- Workwear NS series: Types 5 & 6.
- Material: Microporous polyethylene (PE) laminated 65g/m2.
- Seam: overlock or internal "serging" with 3 chain stitches.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
- Color: White.
- Packaging: Boxes of 25 combinations (individual packaging).
- Packaging dimensions: 34 x 26 x 34 cm.
- Homologations :
- EN 340: 2002: Protective clothing: general requirements.
- EN 13982: 2004: Protection against hazardous and dry particles (type 5).
- EN 13034: 2004: Protection against reduced spraying of chemical and liquid products (type 6).
- EN 1149-1: 2005: Antistatic requirements (surface resistance).
- EN 1073: 2002: Protection against particles contaminated by radiation.
- EN 14126: 2003: Protection against infectious agents (tested only on fabric).
Protective chemical suit NS Serie physical specifications
- Abrasion resistance: between 10 and 100 cycles (Class EN 1).
- Puncture resistance: 6.2 N (class EN 1).
- Tear resistance: 50.9 kN/m2 (EN 1 class).
- Cracking resistance: between 15k and 40k cycles (class EN 4).
- Trapezoidal tear resistance (cd): 16.7 N (class EN 1).
- Seam strength: 88.8 N (class EN 3).
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Microporous workwear type 4, 5 & 6 - TS SeriesStarting at $8.31
GVS Elipse P3 respirator - Dust Half-maskStarting at $25.63
GVS Elipse Integra respirator mask with a safety gogglesStarting at $53.52
CleanSpace Pro Powered air purifying maskStarting at $1,016.78