Waterproof chemical suit type 3 CHEM 1
Chemical protection suitCHEM 1 offers protection against dangerous chemical products splashes and sprays. It is a lightweight combination of HD/PE film laminate to a hot-blown, spun-bonded polyethylene (PE) substrate for Type 3 protection against light and hazardous chemicals.
Sewn seams sealed on the outside with thermoformed tape, double zip protected by a storm flap make this workwear a safe and comfortable chemical suit particularly suitable for petrochemicals, chemical industries, contaminated land clean-up, or tank cleaning. Detailed description
Chemical suit CHEM1 Assets
It consists of a jumpsuit with a hood, recessed sleeves, 2-piece diamond leggings with elastics, padded knee pads, and tightening elastics (hood, waist, wrists, and ankles).
- Workwear of type 3 & 4 (protection against powerful and directional jets of liquid chemicals).
- Laminated HD/PE film to a polyethylene (PE) substrate, stitched, and sealed for optimum safety.
- Double zip with storm flap for the security of the front closure.
- Large and padded knee pads.
- Ergonomically sized for optimum fit and freedom of movement.
Technical specifications of the chemical protection suit CHEM1
- Materials: HD/PE barrier film laminate
- Seams : stitched and locked on the outside with thermoformed PE tape.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
- Color: Yellow.
- Packaging: Box of 10 combinations (individual packaging).
- EN 14065: 2005: Liquid chemical protection: Seamless sprayproof clothing (type 3).
- EN 14065: 2005: Liquid chemical protection: Seamless sprayproof clothing (type 4).
- EN 13982: 2004: Protection against dry and dangerous particles (type 5).
- EN 13034: 2004: Protection against the reduced spray of liquid chemical products (type 6).
- EN 1149-1: 2005: Antistatic requirements (Surface resistance).
Physical specifications of CHEM 1 suit
- Abrasion resistance: between 100 and 500 cycles (Class EN 2).
- Puncture resistance: 10.9 N (class EN 2).
- Tear initiation: 79.0 kN/m2 (EN 1 class).
- Resistance to flexural cracking: between 1k and 2.5k cycles (class EN 4).
- Trapezoidal tear strength (cd): 43.0 N (class EN 3).
- Seam strength: 112.5 N (class EN 3).
Chemical suit type 3 with intensive use - CHEM3Starting at $53.88
SPC 4400, SPC 4800 & SPC 4900 splash-proof dry suitStarting at $67.42
Full face mask respirator RD40 class 2 - RSG 400Starting at $75.51
Powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) T-AirStarting at $938.50