Waterproof chemical suit type 3 CHEM 1
Chemical protection suitCHEM 1 offers protection against dangerous chemical products splashes and sprays. It is a lightweight combination of HD/PE film laminate to a hot-blown, spun-bonded polyethylene (PE) substrate for Type 3 protection against light and hazardous chemicals.
Sewn seams sealed on the outside with thermoformed tape, double zip protected by a storm flap make this workwear a safe and comfortable chemical suit particularly suitable for petrochemicals, chemical industries, contaminated land clean-up, or tank cleaning. Detailed description
Chemical suit CHEM1 Assets
It consists of a jumpsuit with a hood, recessed sleeves, 2-piece diamond leggings with elastics, padded knee pads, and tightening elastics (hood, waist, wrists, and ankles).
- Workwear of type 3 & 4 (protection against powerful and directional jets of liquid chemicals).
- Laminated HD/PE film to a polyethylene (PE) substrate, stitched, and sealed for optimum safety.
- Double zip with storm flap for the security of the front closure.
- Large and padded knee pads.
- Ergonomically sized for optimum fit and freedom of movement.
Technical specifications of the chemical protection suit CHEM1
- Materials: HD/PE barrier film laminate
- Seams : stitched and locked on the outside with thermoformed PE tape.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
- Color: Yellow.
- Packaging: Box of 10 combinations (individual packaging).
- EN 14065: 2005: Liquid chemical protection: Seamless sprayproof clothing (type 3).
- EN 14065: 2005: Liquid chemical protection: Seamless sprayproof clothing (type 4).
- EN 13982: 2004: Protection against dry and dangerous particles (type 5).
- EN 13034: 2004: Protection against the reduced spray of liquid chemical products (type 6).
- EN 1149-1: 2005: Antistatic requirements (Surface resistance).
Physical specifications of CHEM 1 suit
- Abrasion resistance: between 100 and 500 cycles (Class EN 2).
- Puncture resistance: 10.9 N (class EN 2).
- Tear initiation: 79.0 kN/m2 (EN 1 class).
- Resistance to flexural cracking: between 1k and 2.5k cycles (class EN 4).
- Trapezoidal tear strength (cd): 43.0 N (class EN 3).
- Seam strength: 112.5 N (class EN 3).
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Chemical suit type 3 with intensive use - CHEM3Starting at $57.68
CleanSpace Pro powered air purifying half mask and full-face maskStarting at $1,032.62
Complete SCBA kit: Dräger PAS Lite Self-contained breathing apparatusStarting at $1,361.58