Full face gas mask - Dual filter respirator X-plore 5500
The full face gas mask X-Plore 5500 is a high quality dual filter respirator (two filter cartridges) panoramic mask. Thanks to its two lateral filter cartridges, the X-plore 5500 full face respirator offers visual comfort, perfect weight balance and features a slim design for restricted access works.
With an excellent quality / price ratio, this versatile and comfortable dual filter respirator mask is suitable for many applications combining respiratory and eye protection. It is widely acclaimed for precision work, particularly grinding and welding activities as well as in the phytosanitary sector. Detailed description
X-plore 5500 dual filter gas mask
- Opened field of view: As filters are placed backwards on this respirator, the user benefits from an entirely clear field of view.
- 180° panoramic visor made of PC or Triplex: Featuring a 180° distorsion-free vision angle, the X-plore 5500's visor offers a large field of view and and excellent peripherical vision. Two materials are available for this full face mask: shock-resistant polycarbonate (with plastic frame), and Triplex glass resistant to scratch and chemical agents (with ultra-stable frame made of stainless steel).
- Efficient ventilation system: The efficient ventilation system includes a half mask that protects the visor from misting allowing its user to get a clear view.
- Safe and comfortable: The X-plore 5500 dual filter gas mask has a double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges that offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The body made of durable EPDM ensures a great level of comfort even during prolonged use.
- 5-point fixing flange: Thanks to the flange, the full face mask is easy to don and to doff quickly without pulling out hair. Moreover, the straps width is specifically designed not to generate overpressure on the user’s head.
Dräger X-plore 5500 gas mask main features
- Visor made of F polycarbonate highly resistant to heat or of Triplex glass (optional) for easy cleaning, particularly for paint applications
- Body of the mask made of hypoallergenic soft and pleasant to wear elastomer (TPE) without silicon (required for paint applications).
- Internal half mask channeling exhaled air for easy rejection
- Acoustic membrane made of ABS for optimal acoustics
- Dräger bayonet connectors to secure filter fastening
- Approximate weight 550 grams (standard size)
- Compliant with the EN 136 CI2 standard
Dräger X-plore bayonet filters are easy to fasten, reduce field of vision restrictions and provide reliable protection against harmful gases, vapors and particles.
These filters feature secured bayonet connectors for intuitive fastening thanks to a stop point. Thanks to the lateral and backward position of the bayonet connectors, users of this full face mask benefit from a clear and large field of vision.
Each filter is CE marked, in compliance with the EN 14387 and/or EN 143:2000 certifications and is packed by two units in order to only open the proper number of filters.
- Dräger bayonet filter cartridges for X-plore 3300, 3500 & 5500 gas masksStarting at $5.48
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $117.02
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $935.73
- Constant flow airline respirator system SAR - X-plore 9300Starting at $256.80