Disposable gas detector for CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 Dräger Pac 6000
The Pac® 6000 is a disposable single-gas detector with a 2 year lifetime that can detect presence of SO2 (sulfur dioxide), CO (carbon monoxide), H2S (hydrogen sulfide) or O2 (oxygen rate) concentrations in the air. Detailed description
Disposable gas detector assets
Disposable gas detectors offer two very interesting advantages: they are inexpensive and are even the cheapest gas detectors on the market. Moreover they require hardly no maintenance which reduces the operating costs of the device.
Very user-friendly and easy to use, they power up only once and shut down at the end of their lifetime (usually 2 years) which reduces any risk of forgetting to power up the device of any improper handling. This way, the “human risk” factor is considerably reduced.
A high performance disposable gas detector
The large display without text clearly indicates the gas concentration and the battery remaining power. Thanks to a powerful backlit screen, any information can be clearly read in darkest areas. Its housing is resistant to shocks and chemical products and its special membrane filter make the Pac® 6000 waterproof, dust-resistant and immune to other foreign substances.
The Pac® 6000 disposable gas detector lifetime starts once powered up and automatically turns off after two years for Con H2S and SO2 units. Two more alarm thresholds are available for the oxygen version in addition to standard setup with battery replacement after one year (minimum).
Pac 6000 disposable gas detector technical specifications
- Detection of oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Alarms: visual: Two powerful LEDs, audible: 90 dB and vibrating
- Dimensions without clip (W x H x D): 64 x 84 x 20 mm
- Weight : 106 g (113 g with clip)
- Device service life: 2 years from first activation
- Battery service life: 2 years (O2 minimum 12 months)
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Air humidity: 10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Temperature: -30 °C to +55 °C (briefly down to -40 °C for 1 hour, depending on sensor)
- Certifications: cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE
Pac 6000 gas detector alarm thresholds
The Pac® 6000 enclosure has been designed to ensure maximum safety: the device features a specific color for each sensor type to be clearly identified in order to minimize risks of error. In presence of hazardous concentrations of the target gas, a 90 dB audible alarm will activate as well as a visual (two powerful flashing LEDs) and a vibrating alarms to alert users.
Alarm threshold A1 / A2
0 - 100 ppm H2S
5 / 10 ppm
83 26 320
0 - 2000 ppm CO
30 / 60 ppm
83 26 321
0 - 25 %/vol. O2
19 / 23 %/vol.
83 26 322
0 - 100 ppm SO2
0.5 / 1.0 ppm
83 26 323
- Disposable gas monitor CO, H2S, NH3, SO2 or O2 - WatchGas PDMStarting at $134.60
- CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 single gas detector - Pac 6500Starting at $206.60
- Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, O2, PH3 or SO2 detector - Gasbadge ProStarting at $412.15
- Portable 4 gas detector (EXPLO, O2, CO, H2S)- X-am 2500Starting at $416.33