Refrigerant leak monitors & fixed freon detection systems
A refrigerant leak detector, also known as a freon detector, or a refrigerant gas detector, makes it possible to control the presence of refrigerant gases in an environment. Many industrial configurations require the installation of a refrigerant leak detection system because these gases represent a risk of severe asphyxia, potentially lethal. Whether the refrigerant gases used in cold storage wharehouses or in air conditioned houses and buildings with HVAC systems, these freon gases are undetectable (colorless, odorless) by humans, which is why the use of a refrigeration system detection is essential.
We offer a complete selection of freon gas devices ranging from the standalone refrigerant gas detector, or devices integrated in a complete fixed gas detection system, to devices dedicated to freon gas monitoring in air-conditioned living spaces.
- Starting at $92.59Quickview
- Starting at $601.24Quickview
- Starting at $316.44Quickview
- Starting at $457.08Quickview
- Starting at $492.24Quickview
- Starting at $693.83Quickview
- Starting at $1,159.12Quickview
- Starting at $6,524.58Quickview
- Starting at $3,862.94Quickview