MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)
The Oldham MX32N gas controller unit, available in Whestone bridge version, analog and / or digital,with the possibility of connecting up to 8 detectors on all of its 2 lines, easily adapts in most tertiary or industrial applications .
This excellent value for money gas controller has many advantages such as exceptional modularity, a backlit 4” graphic LCD screen, 5 programmable alarm levels per channel, as well as contextual keys for easy menu navigation (several languages available). Detailed description
The MX32 gas controller
3 available versions
The MX32 gas controller is available in 3 versions to meet the greatest number of applications:
- MX32-1: Version 1 4-20 mA analog sensor or up to 4 digital sensors on the same line
- MX32-2: Version 2 4-20 mA analog sensors or up to 8 digital sensors distributed on 2 lines
- MX32-3: Version 2 Wheatstone bridge sensors OLC10 / 100 series for explosive gases detection only
Numerous modules for great flexibility
The Oldham MX32 controller accepts various modules to increase the system's capacities and flexibility.
- Addressable module with 8 analog inputs able to receive all types of 4-20 mA analog gas transmitters
- 4 or 8 relays addressable module (+ 2 logic inputs) that can be deported as close as possible to the controls.
- Addressable module with 16 digital inputs that can receive all digital information (emergency stop, limit switch, fire alarm).
- Addressable module with 4 analog outputs for connection to a recorder, a PLC, a building management system, etc.
MX32 gas controller main assets
- Up to 8 digital or analog gas detectors
- Large graphic LCD display and customizable views
- 5 alarm levels per measurement channel
- History of the last 512 events
MX32 controller technical specifications
- Function: Multi-channel alarm and measurement unit
- Capacity / number of sensors - Digital lines: 4 detectors per line, 2 lines max. - Analog lines: Linear inputs 4-20 mA, 2 lines max. - Wheatstone bridge lines: 2 lines maximum (OLC series)
- Dimensions: 265 x 266 x 196 mm - Protection index: IP55
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz or 21-28 Vdc, 92 W max
- Display: Backlit graphic LCD, user-customizable views, bargraph with alarm thresholds indications
- Status indicators: 7 LEDs for each of the 2 lines, 1 power-on indicator and 1 general fault indicator
- Alarms: 5 alarm levels per measurement channel
- Internal relays: 4 programmable potential-free changeover contact relays + 1 fault relay (not configurable)
- Digital output: RS485 Modbus Protocol (optional)
- Cable entry and exit: 5 PE M16 for cables from 4 to 8 mm² & 2 PE M20 for cables from 6 to 12 mm²
- Certifications: - SIL 1: according to EN50271: 10 - EMC: according to EN 50270: 2015, industrial type 2
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 50 ° C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
OLCT10 fixed gas detector - Combustible, toxic and refrigerant gasStarting at $225.52
Digital fixed gas detector - OLCT10N (series connection)Starting at $453.18
4-20 mA gas detector transmitter - CTX300Starting at $746.03
OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $789.85