MX43 gas detection controller (up to 32 transmitters)
The Oldham MX43 multi-channel gas controller has been developed to meet the user's needs in terms of flexibility, quality and ease of use. It is a digital and analog controller for monitoring gases present in the atmosphere with the possibility of connecting up to 32 gas detectors in 8-line version.
This very versatile controller has many advantages such as exceptional modularity, a backlit 4”graphic LCD screen, 5 programmable alarm levels per channel, as well as a USB port (optional) for measurements and events archiving. Detailed description
The MX43 gas detection unit
3 MX43 versions availableThe MX43 gas controler is available in 3 versions to meet the greatest number of applications:
- MX43M-4: 4-line wall version allowing the connection of 4 analog 4-20 mA sensors or up to 16 digital sensors distributed over 4 lines
- MX43M-8: Wall-mounted version 8 lines allowing to connect 8 analog sensors 4-20 mA or up to 32 digital sensors distributed on 8 lines
- MX43R-8: Rack version 19’’ / 4U 8 lines allowing to connect 8 analog sensors 4-20 mA or up to 32 digital sensors distributed on 8 lines
Many input/output modules
The MX43 gas detection unit accepts various input/output modules to increase the system's capacities and flexibility.
- Addressable module with 8 analog inputs that can receive all types of 4-20 mA analog transmitters
- Addressable 4 or 8 relay module (+ 2 logic inputs) that can be deported as close as possible to the controls.
- Addressable module with 16 digital inputs that can receive all digital information (emergency stop, limit switch, fire alarm).
- Addressable module with 4 analog outputs for connection to a recorder, a PLC, a building management system, etc.
MX43 gas controller main assets
- Up to 32 digital or analog gas detectors
- Large graphic LCD display and customizable views
- 5 alarm levels per measurement channel (Al1, Al2, Al3, and average)
- Logs of the last 512 events (serial) and archives
- measurements and parameters on optional USB stick
MX43 gas controller technical specifications
- Function: Multichannel central measurement and multi-channel alarm
- Dimensions: 370 x 299 x 109 mm (wall box) 483 x 177 x 192.5 mm (19 ”4U rack)
- Protection rating IP55 (wall), IP31 (rack)
- Capacity: - Digital lines: 4 detectors per line, 8 lines max., Proprietary RS485 protocol - Analog lines: 4-20 mA linear inputs , 8 lines max.
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz, consumption 500mA
- Display: Backlit graphic LCD, user-customizable views, bargraph with alarm thresholds indication
- Status indicators: 7 LEDs for each of the 2 lines, 1 power-on indicator and 1 general fault indicator
- Alarms: 5 alarm levels per measurement channel
- Internal relays: 5 programmable potential-free changeover contact relays + 1 fault relay (not configurable)
- Datalogger: - As standard, 512 recordings per type of event - Optional USB port for measurements and alarms archiving
- Digital output: RS485 Modbus Protocol (optional)
- Cable entry and exit: 12 PE M16 for cables from 4 to 8 mm² & 6 PE M20 for cables from 6 to 12 mm²
- Certifications: EMC: According to EN50270
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 50 ° C
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $704.59
- H2S fixed gas detector with semiconductor technology - OLCT710 TPStarting at $1,187.81
- Infrared fixed gas detector for hydrocarbons or CO2 - Simtronics GD10PStarting at $2,258.98
- SharpEye optical flame detector - UV/IR, IR3 & IR4 detectorStarting at $3,201.61