Self-contained breathing apparatus (complete SCBA kit) - R-PAS
Composed by a next generation Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus, provided in a rugged carrying and storage case, the R-PAS is an all-in-one solution complete SCBA kit for operations involving potential risks of oxygen deficiency or presence of toxic gas. In industrial settings requiring simple, robust and easy to use breathing apparatus, the R-PAS SCBA kit delivers reliability, comfort and performance.
Adapted for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX zone) and compliant to the EN 137-2 standard (firefighters equipment) this SCBA is also suitable for fire fighting interventions. Detailed description
The complete SCBA kit R-PAS self-contained breating apparatus
A Hight Tech SCBA backplate & harness with efficient weight balance
Including new materials especially designed to provide maximal comfort to the shoulders and waist, the harness has been engineered to reduce tightness on the back, stress and fatigue. Made of ultra-resistant composite carbon, it is extremely resistant to impacts, heat, and chemical products. Furthermore, its innovative shape ensures a perfect weight balance.
Air supply hoses integrated in the backplate
Air supply and manometer hoses are integrated into the backplate in order to minimize hanging and tangling risks. This enables users to modify their position from one side to the other depending on their preferences.
A comfortable panoramic SCBA mask featuring a large field of view
Thanks to its 180° vision angle, the visor offers a distorsion-free field of view with an outstanding peripheral vision. A double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges offers safe protection and perfect adjustment to almost any shape of face.
The body of the mask is made of durable EPDM which ensures a high comfort level even for extended use. The mask is provided in a bag in order to protect it from scratches and impacts during transport in the carrying case.
Light and robust compressed air cylinder
The light and rugged compressed air cylinder made of lightened steel features an EN tap. It follows the statutory regime on 40 month periodical control and 10 years requalification.
An handheld and ready for use kit
Thanks to its orange color, the carrying case is easy to recognize. It includes any component of the complete SCBA including the cylinder connected and ready for use.
R-PAS self-contained breathing apparatus assets
- High performance pneumatic system
- Ultra-compact on-demand valve with first breath activation
- Possibility to switch to constant flow by rotating the demand valve with a quarter turn
- Lightweight backplate and harness, ergonomically designed
- Flameproof harness with cylinder fast tethering strap made of kevlar
- Easy operation
- Each component can be repaired. They are cost-effective and easy to maintain by our approved center
- Compatible with a large range of 200 and 300 bars cylinders
- Provided complete (backplate, mask and cylinder) in its carrying case!
- Self-contained breathing apparatus for short interventions - PAS MicroStarting at $875.55
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighter SCBA Dräger PSS 3000Starting at $1,651.68