Safety fall arrest harness VIT'O TEC for work at height or in confined spaces
The VIT'O TEC is a safety fall arrest harness for work at height or interventions in confined spaces. It has a dorsal hook on "D" on a very practical extension strap and a hook fall arrest and rescue sternal formed by two textile loops. It also incorporates a specific ergonomic belt for wearing a self-rescuing mask.
Particularly comfortable with its shoulder backrest in 3D fabric breathable and its ergonomic thigh straps with knurled pads to limit groin pressure, it is available in 3 sizes. For better hygiene, the large polyester main straps are water-repellent and the automatic buckles are in aluminium. Detailed description
A safety fall arrest harness dedicated to confined spaces
The VIT'O TEC complies with the EN361 standard (PPE against fall from heights) and the EN1497 standard (PPE against fall with rescue buckles). These harnesses are suitable for interventions in confined spaces.
An ergonomic belt allows the prolonged wearing of a self-rescuer system at the back of the body so that the user is not hindered when moving. If necessary and by pulling on the positioning strap, the self-rescuer is brought to the front allowing it to be opened easily without contortion.
It is a French-made product which offers a guarantee of quality, short deadlines and compliance with French and international standards, an undeniable advantage.
Technical characteristics of VIT'O TEC safety harness
- 44 mm main straps water-repellent in polyester (R≥25 kN).
- Straps adjustments by male / female quick buckles in black powder coated steel.
- On chest strap 44 mm with automatic aluminum buckle.
- Fall indicator trigger threshold from 300 daN.
- Ergonomic belt for carrying a lifeguard with recall strap.
- Adjustment of the thigh straps and the belt by an aluminum automatic buckle with closing indicator (black epoxy treatment).
- Dorsal attachement point on "D" metallic with a 300 mm extension strap.
- Sternal attachment point by connecting webbing rings also used for rescue operations.
- Thigh straps with padded reinforcement.
- Plasticized belt backrest for easy cleaning.
- Automatic aluminum buckles.
- Static resistance ≥ 15kN.
- 3 sizes available (S, ML or XL).
- Weight: 1.9 kg.
- Complies with the EN361 & EN1497 standards.
- Tested for a maximum weight of 140 kg.
Associated products of safety fall arrest harnesses
Aluminum Anchor Tripod
The temporary anchoring tripod transportable in aluminum for quick and easy processing. The additional anchoring points under the head allow the attachment of a winch and / or pulleys return for fall arrester with automatic return and rescue system. The feet are linked by a strap ensuring the rigidity of the whole whatever the wheelbase.
Self-retracting fall arrest
Self-retracting fall arrester with steel cable equipped with a double ratchet system allowing immediate restraint in the event of a fall and an internal kinetic energy dissipation element.
An emergency winch, which can be easily activated after a fall, allows to evacuate the secured person to the top.
- Fall arrest safety harness VIT'O for work at height or in confined spacesStarting at $106.55
- M20 self-rescuer SCSR (Emergency escape breathing device EEBD)Starting at $625.17
- Portable 4 gas detector (EXPLO, O2, CO, H2S)- X-am 2500Starting at $433.81
- Safety tripod for work in confined spacesStarting at $967.65