Safety fall arrest harness VIT'O TEC for work at height or in confined spaces
The Vito TEC is a safety fall arrest harness for work at height or interventions in confined spaces. It has a dorsal hook on "D" on a very practical extension strap and a hook fall arrest and rescue sternal formed by two textile loops. It also incorporates a specific ergonomic belt for wearing a self-rescuing mask.
Particularly comfortable with its shoulder backrest in 3D fabric breathable and its ergonomic shorts with knurled pads to limit pressure in the groin, it is available in 3 sizes. For better hygiene, the large polyester main straps are water-repellent and the automatic buckles are in aluminium. Detailed description
A safety fall arrest harness dedicated to confined spaces
The Vito-TEC complies with EN361 standards (equipment for personal protection against falls from a height) and EN1497 (personal protective equipment against falls with rescue buckles, it is therefore suitable for interventions in confined spaces.
An ergonomic belt allows prolonged wearing of a system self-rescuer at the back of the body so as not to interfere with the user's movement. If necessary and pulling the strap positioning, the self-rescuer is brought back to the front so it can be opened easily without contortio.
It is a product of French manufacture which offers a guarantee of quality, short deadlines and compliance with French standards and international regulations in force, an undeniable advantage.
Technical characteristics of Vito TEC safety harness
- 44 mm main straps water-repellent in polyester (R≥25 kN)
- Straps adjustments by male / female quick buckles in black powder coated steel
- On chest strap 44 mm with automatic aluminum buckle.
- Fall indicator trigger threshold from 300 daN.
- Ergonomic belt for carrying a lifeguard with recall strap.
- Adjustment of the shorts and the belt by an aluminum automatic buckle with closing indicator (black epoxy treatment).
- Dorsal D-ring fitted with an extension strap of length 300 mm.
- Sternal attachment point by connecting webbing rings also for rescue operations.
- Thigh straps with padded reinforcement.
- Plasticized belt backrest for easy cleaning.
- Automatic aluminum buckles.
- Static resistance ≥ 15kN.
- 3 sizes available (S, ML or XL).
- Weight: 1.9 kg.
- Complies with standards EN361 & EN1497.
- Tested for a maximum weight of 140 kg.
Associated products of safety fall arrest harnesses
Aluminum Anchor Tripod
The temporary anchoring tripod transportable in aluminum for quick and easy processing. The additional anchoring points under the head allow the attachment of a winch and / or pulleys return for fall arrester with automatic return and rescue system. The feet are linked by a strap ensuring the rigidity of the whole whatever the wheelbase.
Self-retracting fall arrest
Self-retracting fall arrester with steel equipped with a double ratchet system allowing immediate restraint in the event of a fall and an element internal kinetic energy dissipation.
An emergency winch, which can be easily activated after a fall, allows to evacuate the secured person to the top.
- Fall arrest safety harness VIT'O for work at heightStarting at $110.92
- M20 self-rescuer SCSR (Emergency escape breathing device EEBD)Starting at $564.21
- Portable 4 gas detector (EXPLO, O2, CO, H2S)- X-am 2500Starting at $417.64
- Safety tripod for work in confined spacesStarting at $1,007.32