MGS 410 refrigerant leak detector
The MGS 410 is a basic refrigerant gas detector with an integrated audible alarm (72 dB) operating in series with the Bacharach MGS-402 (2-way) and MGS-408 (8-way) gas controller units. It is an excellent money value fixed freon gas detector that can operate at -40 ° C temperatures, ideal for applications requiring refrigerant leakage control
It is available for many refrigerant gases such as HFOs (R1234yf or R1234ze), HFCs (R134A, R407C, R410A), HCFCs (R22), NH3 and CO2 depending on the sensor technology selected. Detailed description
The MGS-410 refrigerant detector
The MGS-410 detector is a particularly economical solution for the detection of refrigerant gas leaks thanks to its low unit price and its serial connection mode on Bacharach MGS-402 (2-way) or MGS-408 (8-way) controllers.
Maintenance and control of the detector status are simplified, with the MGS-400 mobile application (Android or IOS) which allows you to communicate with the MGS-410 from a smartphone.
MGS-410 refrigerant gas detector applications
- Cold storages
- Cold rooms and freezers
- Air conditioning equipment
- Heat pumps
- Refrigeration compressor groups
MGS-410 freon gas detector technical specifications
- Detection of refrigerant gases: R1234yf, R1234ze, R134a, R290, R22, R32, R404A, R407A, R407C, R407F, R410A, R422A, R422D, R427A, R434A, R448A, R449A, R450A, RA454 , R600, R717, R744, CO2, NH3
- Sensors: Pre-calibrated temperature compensated probes
- Power supply: 24V AC or DC (auto selection), 2 W
- Status light: Single 3 colors (green, red, orange)
- Audible alarm: 72 dB
- Ambient conditions: -40 to + 50 ° C
- Humidity: Humidity range 5 to 90%, non-condensing
- Water resistance: IP66
- Digital communication: Modbus RTU
- Certifications: CE, UL / CEC / IEC FR 61010-1
- Compliance: NF EN 378-3: 2017, EN14624 & WEEE (electrical and electronic equipment waste).
- Dimensions / weight: 130 x 130 x 68 mm / 260 g
- Setup / Configuration: MGS-400 mobile application and Bluetooth connection.
Bacharach controller for MGS-410 refrigerant gas detectorsThe MGS-410 refrigerant gas detector Modbus output is connected to a Bacharach MGS-402 (2 detectors maximum) or MGS-408 (up to 8 detectors).
The Bacharach MGS-402 controller
The MGS-402 control panel centralizes up to 2 MGS-410 or MGS-450 transmitters connected in series with Modbus communication.
A LED strip indicates the status of each detector at glance: power, fault and alarm. Three freely assignable alarm relays are available for servo controls.
The Bacharach MGS-408 controller
The MGS-408 controller centralizes up to 8 MGS-410 or MGS-450 transmitters connected in series with Modbus communication.
The digital display and a group of LEDs provides a real-time view of freon gas concentrations and status of each sensor. An intuitive menu allows easy controller configuration. The device stores the gas alarm history on an SD card. Three freely assignable alarm relays are available for servo controls.
- 8-channel gas detection unit - digital Modbus serial wiring
- Supply voltage 100-240 Vac
- Status control by LED (green, orange, red)
- 3 alarm relays for servos
- Recording events on SD card
- Modbus RTU slave for BMS (Building Management Systems)
- Audible alarm 72 dB (A) at 10 cm (optional)
- Certifications: CE, UL / CSA / IEC EN 61010-1