MGS-408 refrigerant gas detection controller
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The MGS-408 refrigerant gas detection controller centralizes up to 8 MGS-410 or MGS-450 transmitters connected in series with Modbus communication. The digital display and a group of LEDs provide a real-time view of the concentration and status for each sensor.
An intuitive menu allows easy configuration of the control panel which stores the gas alarm history on an SD card. Three freely assignable relays are available for servo controls.
Bacharach refrigerant gas detection controller
In conjunction with the Bacharach MGS-410 refrigerant gas detector (freons), the MGS-408 refrigerant controller has many economic advantages. With an excellent quality / price ratio, both on the controller unit and on gas detectors, this solution offers a detectors serial connection on a single line (RS485 Modbus) considerably reducing wiring costs.
Bacharach MGS-408 controller main features
- 8-channel gas detection unit - Modbus digital wiring
- 100-240 Vac power supply
- LED status control (green, orange, red)
- 3 alarm relays for servos
- Events recording on SD card
- Modbus RTU slave for BMS (Building Management Systems)
- Audible alarm 72 dB (A) at 10 cm (optional)
- Certifications: CE, UL / CSA / IEC EN 61010-1
The MGS-408 for CO2 detection
Among the list of gases available with the MGS-410 gas detector, there is carbon dioxide (CO2) which is found as a refrigerant but also in the wine sector, breweries and all stages related to winemaking such as pressing, must fermentation, racking or tanks cleaning.
We can therefore have a very competitive CO2 controller unit with the MGS-408 and up to 8 fixed CO2 detectors connected in series for reduced wiring costs.
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
Standalone refrigerant gas monitor freons MGS 450On quotation
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $96.58