MVR300 air conditioning gas leak detector
Like a smoke detector, the MVR300 is an air conditioning gas leak detector for living spaces with a powerful 80 dB buzzer and alarm relays for possible control systems.
It is particularly well suited for HVAC refrigerant gas leak detection in public buildings, hotels, hospitals or clinics, nursing homes, nurseries and schools, offices, etc … Detailed description
Air conditioning gas leaks in inhabited spaces
The MVR300 air conditioning gas leak detector is suitable for all standard electrical installations. The low and high alarms are preset as well as the silent alarm for hotels using Modbus communication linked to an alert supervision system.
Refrigerant gases safety & environment
European standards (EN378) and the BREEMAM coding system are constantly evolving to ensure protection against refrigerant gases and appropriate use. Using the MVR300 in occupied and air-conditioned spaces can detect a leak long before the gas concentration in the room is dangerous.
A discreet refrigerant gas detector
The Bacharach MVR300 air conditioning gas leak detector is suitable for all standard electrical installations. The device has 2 preconfigured but modifiable alarm thresholds and a powerful 80 dB audible alarm triggered at the first alert threshold.
For larger installations, Modbus RS485 communication is standard on the MVR300 and will allow alarms monitoring on supervision (monitoring and control of alarms by an hotel concierge for example).
MVR300 air conditioning gas leak detector main assets
- Prevents any potential air conditioning gas leak
- Easy to install, discreet with a neutral design
- Meets the EN378 standard requirements
- Powerful 80 dB buzzer at first alarm
- ModBus RTU communication for device supervision
- Configuration and parameter setting by magnetic keys (magnet)
MVR300 technical specifications
- Detected gases: R-410A, R-407C, R-404A, R-32
- Measuring range: 2500 ppm, 5000 ppm, 10 000 ppm
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4W max
- Indication: Tricolor LEDs: green (powered), amber (default), red (alarm) + 80dB buzzer at 30cm
- Relay: 2 SPDT relays: low and high alarm / fault mode
- Alarm setting: 0 to 15 minutes (configurable)
- Housing: Built-in, ABS housing
- Dimensions: 150 x 105 x 45mm / Weight: 230 grams
- Protection index: IP40, NEMA 1
- Wiring: Power supply: 3 conductor cable 0.5 to 2.0 mm2
- Modbus: cables with two twisted wires and double shielded Modbus RTU transmission speed: 9600 or 19200, configurable
- Conditions of use: 0 to 50 ° C / 5 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Cell lifespan: 2 years * minimum with a calibration and / or gas test recommendation every 6 months.
* Normal use without the presence of refrigerant gas.