Standalone refrigerant gas monitor freons MGS 450
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The MGS 450 is a self-contained fixed standalone refrigerant gas monitor with a built-in audible alarm (72dB), configurable alarm relays (for servo drives), 4-20 mA linear outputs and Modbus RTU for optional connection to a gas controller panel or a building management system (BMS).
The use of this refrigerant gas monitor in standalone mode saves the implementation of a complete fixed gas detection system with a gas controller thus considerably reducing commissioning costs. Thanks to the MGS-400 mobile application, the use, setup, status and maintenance of this refrigerant gas monitor is intuitive and very fast. The pre-calibrated sensors for these devices are temperature compensated for the prevention of false alarms. Detailed description
The MGS 450 refrigerant gas monitor
The MGS 450 refrigerant gas monitor detects a very wide range of HFOs (Low GWP Fluoro-Olefin Hydrocarbons such as R1234yf or R1234ze), HFCs (Hydro Fluoro Carbones such as R134A, R407C, R410) and HCFCs (Hydro Chloro Fluoro Carbon like R22) as well as hydrocarbons, NH3 and CO2 depending on the selected sensor technology.
The pre-calibrated gas sensors are temperature compensated to prevent false alarms. At the same time the transmitter is able to operate at low temperatures for possible use in cold rooms or in freezers.
Able to trigger additional alarms, the MGS 450 standalone freons detectors act as a stand-alone gas detection system or are easily integrated into a management / automation system.
Maintenance is simplified, with the MGS 400 smartphone application (Android or IOS) and the sensors are delivered pre-calibrated.
MGS 450 standalone refrigerant gas detector applications
- Engine room
- Cold rooms and freezers
- HVAC ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Refrigeration compressor groups
- Service tunnels for ventilation and air conditioning, etc.
Bacharach MGS 450 refrigerant gas monitor technical specifications
- Refrigerant gas detection: R1234yf, R1234ze, R134a, R290, R22, R32, R404A, R407A, R407C, R407F, R410A, R422A, R422D, R427A, R434A, R448A, R449A, R450A, R452A, R454A, 454C, R507A, R513A, R600, R717, R744, CO2, NH3
- Sensors: Pre-calibrated temperature compensated probes, for flase alarm prevention.
- Integrated audiovisual alarm: - Status indicator with 3-color LED - Integrated audible signal 72 dB (A) at 10 cm
- Outputs: - 4-20 mA linear analog output - Modbus RTU digital communication for connection with MGS 408 controller or BMS system - 3 configurable SPDT relays (MGS 450 and MGS 460 only)
- Setup / Configuration: Via the MGS-400 application and Bluetooth connection.
- Operating conditions : - Operating in temperatures down to -40 ° C. - Protection index: IP41 and IP66 (optional)
- Dimensions: - MGS 410: 130 x 130 x 68 mm - MGS 450: 165 x 165 x 77 mm (87 mm / IP66)
- Electrical specifications : - Supply voltage: 24 Vac / Vdc (auto select). - Power consumption: 2W for MGS 410/4 W for MGS 450 and MGS 460
- Compliance: compliant with NF EN 378-3: 2017, EN14624 & EEEW (Electrical and electronic equipment waste).
MGS 408 refrigerant gas controller
Although the MGS 450 refrigerant gas detector is a standalone device, with its relays and its integrated siren, it can be connected to the Bacharach MGS 408 gas detection controller system (8 channels) or to any other controller able to receive an analog 4-20 mA signal.
The MGS 408 controller unit centralizes up to 8 MGS 450 refrigerant gas monitors connected in series with Modbus communication. The digital display and a group of LED indicators provide a real-time view of the gas concentrations and status of each sensor. An intuitive menu allows easy control panel configuration and stores the gas alarm history on an SD card. Three freely assignable alarm relays are available for servo controls.
- 8-channel gas detection unit - Modbus digital cabling
- Supply voltage 100-240 Vac
- LED status control (green, orange, red)
- 3 alarm relays for servo controls
- Recording events on SD card
- Modbus RTU slave for BMS (Building Management Systems)
- Audible alarm 72 dB (A) at 10 cm (optional)
- Certifications: CE, UL / CSA / IEC EN 61010-1
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
MGS-408 refrigerant gas detection controllerOn quotation
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $96.58