MGS-450 CO2 controller unit with buzzer and relay output - Standalone CO2 detector
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The MGS-450 CO2 controller unit is an autonomous gas detector with integrated buzzer and relay outputs for local control systems. A linear 4-20 mA measurement output is also available for connection to a central controller unit or supervision.
Thanks to the MGS-400 application (compatible with Android and iOS), the use of this autonomous gas detection unit is simple and intuitive and particularly suitable in the winemaking sector during alcoholic fermentation, devatting or tank cleaning. Detailed description
The MGS-450 single-point CO2 controller
With a high protection index (IP66), the MGS-450 CO2 controller, is waterproof and dustproof, and is particularly well suited for wine cellars, in craft or industrial breweries and all applications requiring control of carbon dioxide in ambient air.
MGS-408 multipoint CO2 controller
For tertiary or industrial applications requiring several measurement points, the MGS-408 gas controller unit can control up to 8 MGS-410 CO2 detectors connected in series on a single line thus considerably reducing wiring costs.
The digital display as well as a group of LEDs provide a real-time view of the concentration and status of each CO2 sensor and an intuitive menu allows easy configuration of the controller unit which keeps the gas alarm history on an SD card. Three freely assignable alarm relays are available for servo controls.
The MGS-400 smartphone app
Thanks to the MGS-400 application (compatible with Android and iOS), users can intuitively use, commission and maintain their gas detection system without training or specialized tools.
The MGS-400 smartphone app allows users to perform a variety of functions to configure and interact with the MGS-400 series gas detectors, including:
- Real time measurements display
- Device configuration
- Device calibrations / tests
- Generate customizable calibration certificates
MGS CO2 controllers technical specifications
MGS-450 single-point CO2 controller
- Sensor: Infrared 0-5000 ppm or 0-5% / vol.
- Power supply: 24 Vac / Vdc (auto select).
- Integrated audiovisual alarm: - Status indicator with three-color LED - Integrated buzzer 72 dB (A) at 10 cm
- Outputs: - Linear analog output 4-20 mA - Modbus RTU digital communication - 3 configurable SPDT relays
- Configuration: Via the MGS-400 application and Bluetooth connection
- Dimensions: 165 x 165 x 87 mm
- Protection index: IP66
MGS-408 multipoint CO2 controllers
- MGS-408 controller unit: - Power supply: 100-240 Vac - Capacity: Up to 8 MGS-410 or MGS-450 detectors - Wiring: Modbus digital wiring (2 twisted pairs) - Display: Backlit graphic LCD - Status control by LED (green, orange, red) Alarm: 3 alarm relays for the servos - Data recording: Recording of events on SD card - Certifications: CE, UL / CSA / IEC EN 61010-1
- MGS-410 CO2 transmitter: - Sensor: Infrared 0-5000 ppm or 0-5% / vol. - Power supply: 24 Vac / Vdc (auto select). - Outputs: Modbus RTU digital communication - Configuration: Via the MGS-400 application and Bluetooth connection - Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 68 mm - Protection index: IP66
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
Portable CO2 detector (carbon dioxide) iGas CO2Starting at $619.79
Digital fixed gas detector - OLCT10N (series connection)Starting at $461.85
CO2 fixed gas detector for safe area - CTX300 IRCO2Starting at $760.31