Honeywell SensePoint XCL fixed gas detector for tertiary applications
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Honeywell SensePoint XCL is a fixed gas detector designed to meet the needs of tertiary sector applications. Thanks to its sleek appearance and different colors, this gas detector is ideal for public spaces such as sales and reception environments.
The SensePoint XCL is available as an analog or Modbus RTU output with two alarm relays (optional) for the servo controls. A dedicated mobile application is available on a smartphone (in Bluetooth) to configure the XCL transmitters and view gas concentrations in real time. Detailed description
The SensePoint XCL: a high tech fixed gas detector
Simplified smartphone configuration
The smartphone app for the SensePoint XCL fixed gas detector allows configuration, calibration and gas tests to be carried out very quickly. Viewing status and settings is simple and convenient with the dedicated SensePoint App. This application allows to:
- Manage and configure the settings
- View gas concentrations in real time
- View sensor history (alarms)
Multicolor LED indicator light
Multicolor visual indicators facilitate immediate the Honeywell SensePoint XCL fixed gas monitor status consultation. These LED lights also make it easy to identify transmitters requiring maintenance. A different color (green, red, yellow, blue) is adapted to each situation, allowing at a glance to identify if there is danger or defect.
Scope of the SensePoint XCL fixed gas detector
- MRI hospitals / rooms
- Cosmetic laboratories
- Food processing units
- Industrial kitchens
- Bottling and brewery units
- Large furniture
- Small boiler rooms
- Garages and small parking lots
Honeywell SensePoint XCL technical specifications
- Detection principle: - Explosive gases: Catalytic cells resistant to poisons 0-100% LEL (methane, butane, propane LPG, CNG or H2) - Toxic gases (CO, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, O2): electrochemical cell - CO2: infrared cell
- Power supply: 24 Vdc
- Exit : - Analog: 0 - 22 mA (linear) - Digital: Modbus RTU (optional) - Relay: 2 relays 24 Vdc / 240 Vac, 5A (optional)
- Visual indicator: Multicolored LED light ring - Green: normal - Flashing red: Alarm - Flashing green and yellow: Warning - Flashing yellow: default - Solid yellow: inhibition - Flashing blue: Bluetooth pairing in progress - Solid blue: Bluetooth connection established)
- Wireless interface: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy). Dedicated mobile application for wireless configuration and maintenance compatible with Android 4.3 or higher.
- Housing: Polycarbonate (charcoal or white)
- Dimensions: 113 x 113 x 59 mm / Weight 500 g
- Protection index: IP65 type 4 (NEMA 250 compliant)
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 50 ° C
- Air humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing) for the catalytic version 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing) for other gases
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
Fixed combustible, toxic & asphyxiating gas detector - SENSEPOINTStarting at $427.18
Series 3000 ATEX 4-20 mA gas transmitter with displayStarting at $1,108.94