Industrial emergency escape hood H900
Available in 5 versions depending on the filter and application, the H900 industrial emergency escape hood is an innovative and very intuitive device to use. Its universal size allows it to adapt to all face shapes and offers the user both respiratory and ocular protection.
Conforms to the EN 403:2004 standard for fire escape hoods (with CO-P or ABEK CO-P filters) and certified DIN 58647-7 (filtered escape devices), the H900 escape hood provides 15 minutes of protection against gases, vapors and particles generated during industrial accidents. Detailed description
H900 various versions
The H900 industrial emergency escape hood is designed from antistatic materials making it suitable for use in potentially explosive atmoshperes (ATEX 2014/34/UE approved). It is declined in 5 versions of filters to suit the different evacuation situations based on a minimum autonomy of 15 minutes:
- H900 hood with ABEK filter: Organic and inorganic vapors, acid gases, sulfur dioxide (SO2), ammonia (NH3) and its derivatives. It is the most commonly used escape hood for emergency evacuation from industrial sites.
- H900 hood with ABEK-P filter: It is the ABEK version with a complementary protection against fine particles, aerosol, viruses and bacteria. It is particularly suitable for areas with a potential presence of solid or liquid contaminants such as industrial waste recycling facilities.
- H900 hood with ABEK2Hg-P3 filter: This is the most complete escape hood in its category. It has the same characteristics as the ABEK-P filter hood with additional protection against mercury vapors. It is very popular for decontamination work in industrial sites.
- H900 hood with CO-P filter: It is the escape hood used in case of fire for the tertiary sector, without toxic chemicals. It offers a 15 minutes protection against solid or liquid fine particles, aerosols, mists, viruses, bacteria and carbon monoxide (CO) present in the smokes generated during a fire.
- H900 hodd with ABEKCO-P filter: Industrial and fire emergency evacuation hood. It has the same characteristics as the ABEK-P filter with additional protection against carbon monoxide (CO) present in the fumes. It is very popular on industrial sites with fire risks.
Technical specifications of the escape hood H900
- Function: Single use evacuation filtering device for polluted areas in case of accident
- Operating conditions:
- Oxygen level > 19% in volume
- Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Humidity: < 80% HR (without condensation)
- Filter: 5 versions available depending on applications and situations ABEK, ABEK-P, ABEK2Hg-P3, CO-P et ABEKCO-P
- Duration of storage: 5 years (possibility to change filter and seals for 5 more years)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 120mm x 300mm
- Weight (hood with filter + bag):
- H900 ABEK 15: 670g
- H900 ABEKP 15: 670g
- H900 A2B2E2K2HgP3: 800g
- H900 CO P: 750g
- H900 ABEK CO P: 750g
- Personal protective equipments: UE 2016/425
- Filtering evacuation devices: DIN 58647-7 :1997
- Fire escape hoods: EN 403:2004
- Non-electronic equipments: ATEX certified 2014/34/UE
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Emergency escape mask M900Starting at $53.37
Emergency escape hood - Dräger PARAT 4700Starting at $217.31
Emergency smoke hood, Fire EEBD - Dräger PARAT 5500Starting at $217.31
PARAT 7500 escape hood combined (fire & industrial)Starting at $247.26