Emergency escape hood - Dräger PARAT 4700
The PARAT 4700 emergency escape hood is an EEBD emergency evacuation unit, or escape mask equipped with an ABEK-15 multi gas filter ensuring protection during 15 minutes against toxic industrial gases, vapors and particles. It also features a large field of view and a special anti-fog coating.
The universal size of this Dräger escape hood makes it adapted to all face morphologies and offers eyes and respiratory protection at the same time. Detailed description
The PARAT 4700 emergency escape hood
The Dräger PARAT 4700 escape hood is specific evacuation equipment composed of an evacuation hood associated to an ABEK15 filter. Its optimized operation and wearing comfort guarantee protection for at least 15 minutes against toxic industrial gases, vapors and particles.
An ergonomic and robust design
Both ergonomics and wearing comfort were taken into account when designing the packaging for the Dräger escape hood PARAT EEBDs. The devices can be transported using a belt, shoulder strap, alligator clip or belt clip. The PARAT rigid box is also easier to hang using a wall mount. Dräger PARAT emergency hoods are protected from damage by robust packaging.
The high performance combination filter provides reliable protection against various toxic gases, vapors and industrial particles. The ABEK P3 filter is in compliant to DIN 58647-7 relating to filtering exhaust devices and is also tested in accordance with EN 14387: 2004 relating to gas filters and combined filters. In addition, its sealing is ensured by two plugs which preserve the escape hood during its long service life.
The PARAT 4700 Dräger escape hood main assets
- Filtration performance: ABEK-15 gas filter ensuring protection against organic and inorganic gases and vapors
- Service life: 16 years (provided the filter is replaced after 8 years)
- Certifications: Complies with DIN 58647-7 (filter also tested in accordance with EN 14387: 2004)
- ATEX approval (electrostatic risks generated by friction): use in zones 20, 21 and 22 at risk of dust explosion, and in zones 0, 1 and 2 at risk of gas explosion, independently of the explosion group (I , IIA, IIB and IIC).
- Good visibility, wide field of vision and anti-fog coating.
- Evacuation system approved according to DIN 58647-7, standard for chemical evacuation equipment.
- Its universal size allows it to adapt to all face morphologies and offers users both respiratory and ocular protection.
- Simple and quick to use: open the box and position the self-rescuer on the face.
- The lively color of the hood guarantees good visibility.
- Pictograms on the housing indicate the donning order.
- 16 years service life with replacement of the cartridge after 8 years (additional charge). Ul>
- PARAT 7500 escape hood combined (fire & industrial)Starting at $237.58
- M20 self-rescuer SCSR (Emergency escape breathing device EEBD)Starting at $595.15
- Emergency escape breathing apparatus Compressed air EEBD - Dräger Saver CFStarting at $677.53
- Emergency escape breathing apparatus ELSA EEBD by Scott SafetyStarting at $677.53