Fixed refrigerant gas detector - OLCT10 FREON
The OLCT10-FREON refrigerant gas leak detector uses a semiconductor sensor for freon redrigerant gases detection like HFO-1234YF, HFO-1234ZE, R11, R12, R22, R23, R32, R123, R134A, R141B, R143A, R227, R404A, R407C, R408A, R410A, R434A, R507 and FX56.
With its 4-20 mA linear analog output (3 wires), it can be connected to any controller or PLC receiving this kind of signal. Detailed description
Refrigerant gas leak detection
It is estimated that about 10-15% of refrigerant gases are lost because of tightness defficiency. Each system can face different issues depending on their applications. A refrigerant gas leak detection remains a simple and cost-effective way to monitor these issues!
Refrigerant gases (freons) are mainly heasvier than air. This way, they stagnate on the ground and replace oxygen (risk of anoxia). For an optimal refrigerant gas detection, gas detectors shall be placed under the refrigerant installation and linked to a gas detection controller.
OLCT10 FREON refrigerant gas leak detector assets
Especially designed for detecting refrigerant gas leaks the OLCT10 FREON fixed gas detector is particularly well-suited for many freons like HFO-1234YF and HFO-1234ZE and the most commonly known R134A, R143A, R404A, R410A et FX56.
- Excellent quality/price ratio
- A large range of available refrigerant gases
- 4-20 mA linear output
- Resistant to dust and humidity (IP 65)
- Ideal for refrigerant installations, air conditioners, heat pumps…
- Compatible with any 4-20 mA unit or MX15, MX32, MX43 and MX62 gas detection controllers
OLCT10 FREON refrigerant gas detector technical specifications
- Detection principle: Semiconductor sensors for refrigerant gases HFO-1234YF, HFO-1234ZE, R11, R12, R22, R23, R32, R123, R134A, R141B, R143A, R227, R404A, R407C, R408A, R410A, R434A, R507 and FX56
- Signal output: 4 to 20 mA measurement (fault < 0,5 mA or > 23,2 mA)
- Connector: 1 M16 cable gland, cable diameter 4 to 8 mm
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 118 x 126 x 58 mm
- Material: ABS
- Protection : IP65
- Response time: T50 < 10s, T90 < 20s
- Certifications: Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 50270
- MGS 410 refrigerant leak detector - Freon gas monitorStarting at $231.88
- Standalone refrigerant gas monitor freons MGS 450Starting at $313.47
- MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $954.37
- MX43 gas detection controller (up to 32 transmitters)Starting at $1,642.50