H2S fixed gas detector with semiconductor technology - OLCT710 TP
The OLCT710 TP semiconductor H2S fixed gas detector is a high performance gas transmitter specially designed for optimum and reliable operation in presence of hydrogen sulfide high concentrations when electrochemical gas sensors reach their limits.
ATEX and SIL2 certified, the Oldham OLCT710 TP is particularly suitable in extreme temperature (-40 ° C to + 75 ° C) and humidity (15 to 100% RH) conditions such as gas, offshore oil installations or in water and sanitation works. Detailed description
The semicondusctor technology
The OLCT710 TP is a gas transmitter featuring a microprocessor designed to be used with a two-layers metal oxide semicondusctor high performance sensor: one layer for heating and preserving a constant temperature, and one sensitive to hydrogen sulfide.
This technology is ideal for H2S measurements when the gas is often present in lower or higher concentrations. In this type of environments, semiconductor gas sensors will be much less affected than electrochemical sensors that are very sensitive to a more or less important gas presence.
A dectector with multiple functionalities
The gas sensor’s electronics components are entirely protected and immune to water and corrosion. The semiconductor sensor is pluggable and can easily be replaces on the field.
The operating interface is non intrusive by way of a small portable magnet. The device configuration and calibration are intuitive and controled by clear menus. Stantard device features an analog 4-20 mA output and a Modbus RS485 output.
OLCT710 TP H2S fixed gas detector main features
- Excellent sensors and electronics durability
- Endures high H2S concentrations even continuously
- Use in severe conditions: -40 / +75°C – 15 / 100% HR
- 2 output signals: 4-20 mA et RS485
- Waterproof (IP66)
- ATEX & SIL2 certification
Oldham OLCT710 TP fixed gas detector technical specifications
- High performance H2S fixed gas detector with semiconductor technology
- Measuring range: 0-100 ppm standard / 0-20 ppm, 0-50 ppm or 0-200 ppm on request
- Guarantees: 2 years on electronics and 5 years on the sensor
- Power voltage: 12 - 28 Vdc
- Output signals: - 4-20 mA output: 3 wires - Modbus output: 4 wires (2 pairs)
- Display: 4-character alphanumeric (measurement & configuration)
- Power consumption: <2 watts typical
- Accuracy / Repeatability: ± 10% of reading or ± 2 ppm
- Response time: T50 <30s - T80 <60s
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to + 75 ° C
- Humidity range: 15-100% RH (non-condensing)
- Materials: Aluminum (optional stainless steel version)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 350 mm x 127 mm x 130 mm
- Weight: 3.36 kg (aluminum) - 7.44 kg (stainless steel)
- Protection index: IP66
- Certifications: - ATEX II 2G - Ex d IIB + H2 T4 Gb - Functional safety: SIL2 according to IEC 61508
- Wiring: M20 x 1.5 cable gland
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $658.71
- Series 3000 ATEX 4-20 mA gas transmitter with displayStarting at $995.86
- SensePoint XCD Fixed ATEX gas detector w display and relay outputStarting at $999.20
- OLCT80 wireless fixed gas detector with Modbus, 4-20 mA outputs & alarm relayStarting at $1,100.45