Escape respirator EEBD half-mask - PARAT 3100
PARAT 3100 is an escape respirator equipped with an ABEK-15 filter. This half-mask EEBD provides at least 15 minutes protection against organic, inorganic (except CO), acid, sulfur and ammonia substances. This respirator is in compliance with standards on industrial air purifying escape units (DIN 58647-7).
Dedicated to people working on sites that can be exposed to sudden or unexpected gas risks. The PARAT 3100 escape respirator is mainly found in the petrochemical industry and on classified sites. Detailed description
Escape respirator half-mask for emergency evacuation
Particularly dedicated to operators working in areas that may contain sudden and unexpected gases, the PARAT 3100 escape respirator half-mask is a specific emergency escape breathing device equipped with an ABEK15 multigas filter. The Dräger escape respirator provides at least 15 minutes evacuation time to its user.
Fast and easy operation
In order to use it, users just have to open the housing and place the escape respirator on their face. Pictograms labeled inside show the correct donning procedure.
Easy to don
Flanged half-mask EEBD with 2 attachment points and ABEK-15 filter cartridge for proper protection against a large range of industrial toxic gases: organic, inorganic (except CO), acid, sulfur and ammonia gases and substances.
Dräger PARAT 3100 escape respirator technical specifications
- Air purifying performance: ABEK-15 gas filter against organic, inorganic gases and vapors
- Storage: 4 years maintenance free, filter exchange every 4 years, total shelf life 12 years
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 170 x 110 x 90 mm / Weight approx 360 g
- Approval: DIN 58647 part 7 (CE 0158)
- ATEX approval (electrostatic risks generated by friction): use in zones 20, 21 and 22 with dust explosion risks, and in zones 0, 1 et 2 with gas explosion risks, regardless the explosion group (I, IIA, IIB et IIC).
- Universal size to fit in any morphology (flanged half-mask with 2 attachment points).
- Compatible with other PPE: glasses, helmet…
- Available in Tropical version PARAT 3160 provided vacuum-packed in aluminium foil, especially designed for use in tropical climatic zones.
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Emergency escape mask M900Starting at $53.37
Escape respirator, air purifying EEBD - PARAT 3200Starting at $83.33
Emergency escape hood - Dräger PARAT 4700Starting at $217.31
Emergency smoke hood, Fire EEBD - Dräger PARAT 5500Starting at $217.31